Chapter 75: I can fix this

Not edited.. Lazy as fuck.. Again..

Justin's POV:

* Time passes *

I bust through the hospital doors, running to the nurse at the front counter.

"Hi. I'm here to see Mia Bieber?," I say, breathing very fast.

The whole flight here was very stressful since I was worried. Then, I drove here since I had my car transported, and I drove over the speed limit. I'm surprised the the cops didn't stop me.

"Yes. And you're her husband, correct?"

"Yes, now can I please see her?," I ask, eager to see Mia.

"Yes, of course. Follow me."

She walks down the hall, me trailing behind me. My heart pounds harder and harder as the seconds go by.

She makes a sudden stop and opens the door. She knocks on it and immeadiately opens it right after. What was the point of knocking then?

I see Mia, her eyes half open, staring at me. I walk in, the nurse closing the door behind me.

I run to her and kiss her forehead. 

She continues to stare at me.

I look into her chocolate brown eyes and I can't help but smile a little. I miss looking at them everyday.

"I guess it didn't work."

I raise my eyebrows and stare at her in confusion. 

"What didn't work babe?"

"Jumping off the bridge."

I pause, stopping all movement. Jumping off the bridge? 

I think about it for a few more seconds, and I finally get what she means.

She's been through a lot. Especially with the drama and everything, which escalated quickly. 

Since I wasn't there by her side, she may have felt alone, and with all the hate she may have felt unwanted.

So, what Mia meant by jumping off the bridge was...

She tried to commit suicide.

"You mean, you tried to kill yourself?"

She stares into my eyes and she knows her answer is gonna heart my heart. She finally nods.

I grab her hands, and kiss them. 

"But, baby why? Don't you know I love you?"

"I know you love me Justin, bu-"

"Don't you know you mean the world to me?"

"Jus-"

"Mia, if you're gone, my life is gonna be a living hell. Promise me you won't try that ever again."

"Justin, I can't. The more I promise, the more of a chance I have breaking them."

"Please for me?"

She huffs out a breath. "Justin, I'm tired. Can we talk later?"

I nod my head and lean closer towards her, going in for a kiss. I feel her hand cover my mouth as I'm inches away from her lips.

She uncovers my mouth. I stare at her, a little crushed. All I wanna do is kiss her right now, and attempt to make her feel a little better. But, she won't let me.

 "I'll see you later?," she says.

I nod. She turns on her side and tries to sleep, and I head out the room.