Chapter 51: I'll always be there

Justin's POV:

I park the car and see Mia's car parked also. I hop out the car and run towards the house. My heart is pounding out of my chest.

I see a little girl running from the back of the house. A few seconds later, I realize it's Kenzie. My jaw drops and a huge wave of relief takes over me. My princess is fine.

I run to her and pick her up, holding her close to me. I embrace her tight and kiss her cheek. "Daddy," she says, her face drenched in tears. "I missed you princess."

I hear a high-pitched scream that sounds just like Mia. I start to shake from fear. I gotta save her. I turn back to Kenzie. "Sweetheart, you need to be a big girl and stay in this car. Don't come out for anyone. Okay?" "But, daddy-" "Kenzie, stay in the car." 

I put her in the car and lock the doors. I give her a nod to assure her everything is gonna be okay. I run to the back of the house, and find a garage where I hear sounds of things breaking and screaming. 

I run in to find Bruce on top of Mia. "Where's Bieber to save you now?!" I feel anger grow inside me as I walk towards him.

"I'm right here," I say. He stands up and I punch him with all my force, causing him to fall of the ground and hold his face.

I help Mia up, and she's holding her face. "You alright?" "I'm ok." I examine her and come to the conclusion that she isn't okay. 

I turn back to Bruce, who's reaching for a gun in his drawer. "Mia, run!" She obeys and runs out the garage.

He points it at me. I hold my hands up, letting down my guard. 

"Bruce, you don't have to do this."

"You don't know anything about me."

"You're right, I don't. But, I know that what you're about to do is wrong." I continue to shake in fear and he keeps pointing the gun to me, my heart beating fast.

"You don't know why I'm doing this."

"Then, why the hell are you doing this?"

"Because I want my old life back!" "Bruce-" "No, I miss having my old friends that stuck by me throught everything. When I started being friends with Tyler, it all went down hill. It ruined my repuation. It ruined my friendships."

"So, you kidnapped Mia and our daughter because..?"

"I wanna make her suffer. All my friends left me and never talked to me again."

"But, Mia was dating Tyler, your best friend. Yeah, but Mia was my friend before I was best friends with Tyler. When she dated Tyler, she completely ignored me."

"Mia does that. She pushes people away when she's hurt.  When she saw you changed, you might have hurt her."

"Well, she hurt me. I know if I kill the person she loves, she'll definitely suffer." He puts his finger on the trigger.

"Say goodbye Bieber."

Mia's POV:

I limp from the back of the house. I see Kenzie in Justin's car.

I go to it and try to open it, but it's locked. I look down and there's the keys. Justin must've dropped them. 

I unlock the car and get in, holding Kenzie close to me. I kiss her forehead. "I'm here sweetie. I'm here." I brush her hair with my hand, trying to comfort her.

"Where's daddy?" "He'll be here soon." "Is he okay?" I look down and hesitates. "Yes, daddy's fine sweetie. He'll be here in a little bit."

I hear a gunshot and feel my heart crumble. "JUSTIN!!!"

I get out the car and lock Kenzie back in, running back to the garage, tears streaming down my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayeee!

I left you with a cliffhanger! You mad or nah?

Vote and comment please!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15