Chapter 34: Love triangle

Justin's POV:

* The next day after last chapter *

I pull the phone away from my ear and hang up. Za and Khalil want me to hang out with them, but I told them I have to go to dance classes with Mia.

Mia walks down the stairs with her bag. She notices my facial expression and knows something's up. She raises her eyebrows. 

"Yeah, Za and Khalil just called me. They wanted to hang out, but I had to cancel on them because I wanted to take you to your dance classes with Nick. But, yeah. It doesn't really matter. You ready to go?"

Mia sighs. "Go," she tells me. "Huh?," I say confused. "Go. Go have fun. I don't wanna hold you back. Just don't do anything stupid and be careful."

I smile at her. I walk towards her and grab her waist, pulling her close towards me. I press my lips against hers, smiling into the kiss.

Mia pulls away from the kiss and I rest my forehead on hers. "Remember I love you," I tell her. "Forever and always," she says.

I give her one last hug and she walks out the door.

* At the dance classes *

Mia's POV:

I walk in the studio, looking around. Look's like I'm the only one here. I drop my bag in a corner and walk in the middle of the room.

I walk to the speakers and plug in my phone because I need a song to dance to for warming up. I scroll down and I find the perfect song: "Turn down for what "

I giggle a little because everytime I hear this song, I start jumping around and do all these fast quick dance moves. Justin says I look amazing while doing it, but I think I look silly.

I click on the song and it starts playing. I get so hype and start jumping around, making my way to the center of the room.

I look at myself in the mirror. I smile. Then, the words start being sung:

Fire up your loud

Another round of shots

Turn down for what

The beat drops and I start dancing. I do all my moves perfectly and I continue to look at myself but dancing in the mirror. I smile.

I keep dancing and then I start laughing. I miss dancing. It's my passion. It makes me happy and it really helps when I'm feeling down or upset because I can dance my emotions out. I love dancing.

I continue to look at myself dancing in the mirror, but I come to a complete stop when I see Nick watching me from the corner.

I jump out of my skin and scream. He scared the shit out of me.

I turn around and look at him, my eyes widen from fear. Nick chuckles and walks to the speakers and turns the music off.

I sigh. "You scared the shit out of me," I tell him. He chuckles again. "Sorry about that." I nod.

"So, you warmed up. You wanna start learning the routine for "As long as you love me"?" I smile and nod. I love the dance moves to that song. I always wanted to learn the routine that Elysandra did with Justin.

"Ok. So, first we're gonna start with the part when Justin start singing the words "As long as you love me." Then, we'll go from there." I nod, letting him know I follow what he's saying.

"Okay, so you take your heel and put in the front of you." He demonstates. I do it. He nods. "Yeah, like that. Then, you hit it against the ground two times. Then, you do the same thing, but instead of your heel, you're gonna do it with your toes behind you."