THE WOLF AND THE PRINCESS

This is for @NylammeEyn and @Infires_Myself because they wanted to hear it and I'm bored,  so hear you are:

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful princess in a huge castle. Her mummy lived there too, but she was very busy being Queen and sometimes she got a bit moody .

The Princess had lots and lots of friends, but when she got sick and moved away they didn't visit and she didn't speak to them anymore (but she never told me why).

She wasn't lonely for long, because she met loads of princesses and fairies where she lived now.

None of them liked the wolf that lived in a castle next to the Princess. The Princess and  the scruffy wolf were not friends at first, and they argued and laughed at each other. He deserved it though, because she was very pretty and kind and he was an idiot.

The wolf fell in love with the princess during their arguments but she didn't want to be his friend because she was scared of getting sick. He wouldn't admit it though because, like I said, he was an idiot.

The wolf tried to convince her to like him, and all his friends teased him about it because he thought he was very hot and charming but he was actually dirty and smelly and stupid.

Eventually, the Princess gave him a chance because she was so so kind even though he was a bit gross and he turned into a handsome Prince !

THE END

Ps I only said handsome because it fits with the story he's actually not but if I said that it wouldn't be a happy ending

By Erin Wolff  xxxx :)