Chapter 1

Caitlin's P.O.V.

"Hello" I called out as I entered the house. The smell of spaghetti began to fill the entire house. I closed the door behind me. As I put down the baby carrier seat I began to hear footsteps approaching. I began to take off my jacket.

"Hey pumpkin!" Dad exclaimed as he approached.

I put my jacket aside and a smile came across my face "Dad!" I wrapped my arms around him as he pulled me into a tight hug. "How was the drive?" He asked as we pulled away.

"It was good"

He looked down "Oh my goodness look at this gorgeous little baby" He reached down to unbuckle the baby. He delicately grabbed her and brought her up. The baby began to coo softly.

The smile on dad's face never faded "She looks like you" The baby wrapped her tiny fingers around dad's finger "Thank god" He mumbled.

"Dad" I gave him a look.

"What?" He softly began to rock side to side "Where is Derek? He should be here"

"I don't really want to talk about it" I took both my bags from my other arm and put them down.

"Alright, come on I made you your favorite" He began walking to the kitchen.

I followed behind him "I know. I could smell the spaghetti all the way from entering the Beacon Hills sign" I joked.

When Dad entered the kitchen he put the baby in the high chair before going to take care of the food "So what brings you by pumpkin? How's Stiles doing?"

"He's good. Before I left he was telling me how excited he was to start school. And I just.. missed you dad"

He continued making the food "How long are you staying?"

"About a week"

Little did I know it was going to be longer then that.

~

"Are you scared?" Derek asked.

We were sitting in our living room on the couch.

"I'm terrified" I said with a soft chuckle in the end "But I couldn't have done this without you"

"We still have two more months"

"Are you backing down?"

He leaned closer "Never" His lips brushed against mine.

We pulled away after a few seconds "So I've been thinking about a name"

He looked at me.

"Claudia"

"After your mom?"

"If that's okay with you"

"It's perfect"

"Oh!" I exclaimed "She's kicking" I said in an exciting tone. I grabbed his hand and put it on my belly. After a few seconds she lightly kicked. We sat there in silence enjoying the time we had with each other.