Chapter 5

Caitlin's P.O.V.

It seems I did miss out on a lot. Apparently the hunters shot up Scott's house, landing Lydia, Melissa, Scott's dad, and Corey in the hospital. Thankfully they were going to be okay. Derek was gone the next morning and with Scott needing my help I left Claudia with Erin.

He was building up an army to fight Gerard but he wasn't having much luck. I met with them later on in the school after they informed me of everything that had been happening. 

After looking at the bodies that were killed by the Anuk-Ite, both Scott and Malia closed the freezer they were in.

"It's a bad day for finding bodies" Malia said.

"Oh that's disgusting" I said looking away as I stood next to her.

Scott, Malia, Liam, and Theo were all there. 

"There's going to be a lot more if we don't find Aaron's other half" Liam said as he leaned near the window.

"Which we know nothing about" Theo added as he stood next to him. 

"We do know one thing. We know it's a werewolf" Scott said.

I walked over and stood next to Liam "Well we need to find this other werewolf right now" I spoke up.

"Preferably before they merge" Theo said. 

"What happens if they merge?" Malia asked.

Scott turned to look at Malia but shook his head "I don't know, but I got a feeling that it's not going to be good"

"Any chance you got to put together that army, Scott?" Liam asked.

"Your looking at it" Malia said.

"Let's hope this thing doesn't feed off desperation" We heard a voice which gave off an annoyed tone. 

Even before we turned around to look I had an idea on who it was, and I was right. Peter.

"Because this room reeks of it"

I held back my laughter as Peter looked horrible. He was covered in soot.

"What happened?" Scott asked.

Peter held up a partially burned steering wheel "The hunters destroyed my perfect automobile" He said putting the wheel down "So, if this thing had anything to do with it. I'd like to see its demise is appropriately painful"

"I thought you had two cars?" Malia asked.

He held up another small piece of something that was charred. He dropped it on the ground "There's going to be hell to pay"

~

That was the mission. We knew who was one half of the Anuk-Ite, and that was Aaron. Theo and Mason were going to look for Aaron while Scott and Liam were going to look for the other half by following a lead from a voicemail. 

"Wait so your baby has your powers?" Malia asked over the phone. 

"Yea"