Update?

Hey guys. I guessI haven't been very consistent with my schedule, huh? I'm sorry. School's just been very hard lately, and I very recently got a job that I've been working a lot of hours on as well.

To be honest, I still want to write, but Wattpad has just seriously been pissing me off lately. People plagiarizing books, disagreeing with what I personally view the characters as, and most recently, Wattpad freaking deleted Watching Miraculous!

I've tried contacting them about it, but they haven't responded the past month. I really don't even know if I want to write on Wattpad anymore, honestly. I'm sick of all of these bugs, and I am truly thinking that this issue has been the icing on the cake.

I love you guys, so I'm leaving this decision up to you.

1.) I leave Wattpad.

2.) I continue writing, just not reupload Watching Miraculoua for the third time.

3.) I continue writing and I reupload Watching Miraculous.

I need you guys to understand that if you want me to continue writing, there will be times where I can't update. If those days come, please don't "UPDATE!!!!" Or "Plz update plz" me. If I could update, I would have.

I really need your guys help and understanding on this issue.

I have been writing the next chapter for this, but I don't know if I want to upload it because of what Wattpad has been doing lately.