Chapter 9: Good God girl I wish I knew ya

When we got to his hotel room , we started to search for a movie to watch.

As I got comfortable, I was confused why it was taking Anthony so long to come to the living room.

I got up from the couch I was sitting at and went into his room.

As a surprise , I found several tissues on his bedroom floor and on his bed. Hm, wonder what he was doing?

When I open the door to his private bathroom, I start hearing moaning and a few words in between. " Ugh.... Rose.. fuck."

Then he stares directly at me. "Oh, shit." I back away from the door and go back to my spot on the couch.

He walks into the living room , not saying anything.

I keep staring at the tv as if nothing happened. "Um, what you're watching?"

I ignore his comment and keep looking for a movie. He sighs and moves closer to me. I lean to give him a kiss.

He leans in as well and we start making out. I reach for his shirt and start to unbutton it.

He looks at me with concern. "Are you sure you wanna do this? I don't want you to have any regre.." I cut him off with a passionate kiss and continue unbuttoning his shirt.

After We finish taking our clothes off he runs into his room. How weird? He comes back with a condom and puts it on. Damn, his dick is huge .

I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm going to fuck my idol, plus I'm dating him. How the hell does that just happen.

He lays on the couch , " Do you want to take control instead?" , he says with a smirk.

"Fuck yea." Oh god . This is actually happening. Smut😉:

I get on top of him and his dick goes in me.

I am in pain because I'm a virgin and it hurts.

I keep riding his dick until the pain goes away.

All there is , is pleasure now.

I start moaning, " Fuuuck.... Tony...faster". I can tell on the look on his face that he's gonna cum .

As I start moving faster, I hear him moaning as well.....

    ********

I wake up with a blanket over my body. I'm on a bed. How sweet of him.

I get up and realize I don't have any clothes on. I pick up any clothes I find and put them on ( except for underwear).

I walk out of the room and go to the mini kitchen. I see Anthony making breakfast, with only his boxers on.

I'm so lucky to have met him. Young love I suppose. Well in this case ,he's older than me.

I tap him on his shoulder. " Hey baby"
He turns around and smiles.

"Hi beautiful." He makes my heart flutter as always.

When he finishes cooking , we sit down at the mini dining room he has and eat our food.

" So , did you like the food?"

"Yes , I love it." He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. At this exact moment , I knew there was something I forgot.

I had forgotten that I was supposed to be at an "after school program". Shit!

My mother must be going insane. My face turns into a worried expression . Anthony notices the look. 

" What's wrong baby?"

"I was supposed to be home since yesterday."

His face turns into the same expression I have.

" Rose, we have to go. We have to have some sort of excuse she'll believe."

After we get dressed, we walk to the car and start driving.

I start conversation on the way there. "So,um, last night was something unexpected." I say with a smirk.

He chuckles, " Yea, it was . I hope you enjoyed it , though."

I blush furiously. " What are we?"

He chuckles softly, " What do you mean , silly?"

"I mean what are we? Am I just another fuck or am I actually something meaningful to you?"

I answer in an aggravated tone.

He puts the car in park right next to a house, and turns to look at me.

"You aren't just another fuck, okay? I give a thousand fucks about you, I think about is having a future together. I've never felt that way about anyone before. That's really something. You give me butterflies every time I see you. Even the guys think you're good for me. So no, you're not another fuck for me. You're my girlfriend and if that's not you want to be , then go . But I'll always have these feelings for you, no matter what."

Wow. This is weird for me . A 34 year old rockstar confessing his love to a 16 year old. Shocking.

I gaze into his eyes and ask, " Do you love me?" He stays silent for a while.

I can tell he's thinking because of the way he stares at the road.

"Hello?" I say. He looks at me again and says, " One hundred times yes. I'm in love with you ."

Holy shit. Anthony Kiedis loves me. That's it , I'm head over heels for him.