8: falling into place

"it will take a whileto make you smilesomewhere in these eyes i'm on your sideyou wide eyed girl, you get it rightfall back into place

to make you smile
somewhere in these eyes i'm on your side
you wide eyed girl, you get it right
fall back into place."
»»»»»»««««««

beverly ended up telling nicki all that went down while she wasn't with the group. she told her about all the posters in bens room, the towns history, how kids and some adults go missing every 27 years and yet nobody seems to care in the town of derry, and how ben had a secret love for new kids on the block.

the one thing that really stuck out to nicki though was the fact that beverly liked bill. she told her that when bill first moved to derry he got a role in the school play and they kissed, but then they grew apart and he became a loser with the boys and she was the girl who was rumored to be a slut. beverly explained how she felt sparks between the two every time they talked or even looked at each other, and it killed nicki.

nicki likes to tell herself that bill was the love of her life, the one she was made for. she believed it was fate that brought her to the same town as the denbrough family, that they were meant to meet up again and fall in love, for real this time. but as beverly shared what the two of them had she realized she was wrong. she realized fate did not bring her here to derry, maine so that she could fall in love with some boy she used to know, she didn't quite know the reason for it yet but she knew it wasn't that.

"...my heart burns there too. i mean, nick, i swore it was bill who wrote that, but when i said something to him he was completely oblivious! like what the hell?" beverly frustratingly exclaimed to the blonde haired girl sitting across from her.
"maybe it was one of the other guys? what if it was ben? oooh or rich!" nicki said in a joking matter.
"you're kidding right?" beverly glared.
"kidding about what? i'm being serious, what if it was richie? i mean he is a total flirt!" nicki said.
"nicki are you blind? richie is obviously crazy in love with you! why would he write a dumb poem for me when he looks at you like you're the only girl in the world? the only girl that matters?" beverly practically yelled at the girl.
"oh my god." is all that nicki said.
finally it was all falling into place.
"jesus christ nicki, sometimes your total obliviousness just blows my mind." beverly breathed at once.

bill denbrough was not the blonde haired girls fate, fighting this fucking demonic clown and a certain trashmouth was.

~~~
this really short because it is the last chapter of this book.... JUST KIDDING! it's short bc it's a filler. i finally watched the movie again so i can officially take this book off hold and update more!
hope you enjoyed🌟