9: pleased to meet you

"i'm setting us in stone,piece by piece before i'm alone

piece by piece before i'm alone.
air tight before we break,
keep it in, keep it safe."

"okay, seriously rich?" i rolled my eyes at the boy who took one of my fries, dunking it in his chocolate shake.
"sorry, hotstuff, but i didn't bring enough cha-ching to buy my own fries." he shrugged before stuffing the potato in his mouth.
"and how exactly is that my fault?" i mumbled as he continued to take my fries.

"i-it's okay n-n-nicki, you c-can ha-have s-s-some of mi-mine." bill smiled at me.
"thanks bill, but they're yours." i smiled back.
normally, i would take free food, i mean who wouldn't, but i felt bad about it and i was already getting kind of full.

"hey, there's the homeschooled kid." stanly spoke, pointing at the boy getting off his bike to deliver meat to the store across the street.
suddenly a familiar loud car rolled up and parked in front of the store, and without even thinking mike hanlon took off racing down the street on his bike.

ever since mike started delivering meat to restaurants and stores in derry, bowers and his friends have been on his case. for some reason, bowers sees him as a threat.

"oooff, he's a goner now." richie said before dunking another one of my fries in his chocolate milkshake.
"guys, maybe we should go help him?" ben spoke up.
"yeah, i know how to deal with bowers anyway." i agreed before standing up and plopping a few dollars down on the table.
"hey, trashmouth, uris, wanna move?" i laughed as i knelt on the inside of the booth seat.

the group of us made our way down the road, following the fresh bike trail on the graveled side walk. before we knew it we saw the boys bike on it's side, and the bowers gang's car parked.
"guys, this way!" stanly exclaimed, taking the lead as we all followed.

we found ourselves down by the barrens, kinda by where richie, stan, bill, and eddie found ben when he was attacked by bowers.
"oh my god, there he is!" beverly said before picking a rock up and tossing it at bowers.
henry, stood back from pushing the poor boys head in raw meat and took a good look at the group.
"awh, you guys are trying too hard, she'll do you. you just gotta ask nicely, like i did." the mullet haired boy said before groping his own crotch like a freak.
"hey!!" ben belted before throwing another rock. 
soon enough the bowers gang began throwing rocks as well, and it became a war.
"rock war!!" richie yelled before a stone wacked him right in the face.

the fight continued on until henry bowers was all alone, on the ground in obvious pain.
"awh, poor henry. not so high and mighty now, are you? there's 7 of us and one of you. what are you going to do now?" i slyly spoke.
"make that 8 of us." mike smiled as he joined the group. 
"fuck you, collins." henry grunted.
"no thanks, that's my sisters job." i smirked before walking off.
"GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!!" i saw richie yell before sticking both his middle fingers up and then joining me in the back of the group.

"you guys really shouldn't have done that," mike spoke.
"bowers and his gang will be after you guys now." he finished.
i laughed at him before placing a hang on his shoulder.
"they've always been after us." stanly said for me.
"yeah! welcome to the losers club!" richie exclaimed, a little too excitedly.

"i'm nicki, nicki collins, pleased to meet you." i said to the boy with a smile.
"collins? you're older sister is dating henry right?" he asked, kind of worriedly.
"yep." i answered.
"and your little sister is all buddy buddy with gretta keene?" he asked.
"jesus, for a homeschooler you sure know a lot about people at our school." richie said.
"yeah, scarlett is friends with gretta." i smiled.
"so, how did you end up friends with the only nice people in town? how could someone be so lucky?" he asked.
"i have no idea, but i'm so happy i did." i spoke as i took richie's hand in mine.

~~~
i'm thinking about ending this book in a few chapters and then making a sequel, it's just getting so long and yeah. also wtf is this?? is this some sort of prank or joke?? 11k readers!!??! thank you guys ahhh!! because i got higher than 10k here is one of my instagrams if you wanna follow (not my main, i'll give that out later on)

fan acc instagram: stuckupsidedown

i hope you guys liked this chap and are okay with the twist i took on it.
i hope you enjoyed🌟