10: can you seriously not take hints???

"i don't want to be your friend,i want to kiss your neck

i want to kiss your neck."
»»»»»»««««««

the group of teenagers all sat on a bench discussing the history of the town nicki only barely knew.
"my grandfather, he says something occupies this town. something evil." mike spoke, looking down at his feet.
"most of us have seen something, something that seemed so real, except it wasn't real." stanley spoke up.
"it's kind of like a dream." ben said.
"b-b-but, i s-s-saw g-g-g-g-georgie!" bill proclaimed.
"it wasn't real, bill. just like the blood in bev's bathroom isn't real, or the leaper eddie saw, or the woman i keep seeing." stanley said, obviously getting irritated.
"is she hot??" richie smirked, pushing up his glasses.
"no richie!! she's not hot! her face is all messed up!" stan yelled at last.
the freckled boy looked down.

"i saw-" nicki gulped, scared to talk again about the strange thing she expierenced only a few days ago.
"i saw my older sister consuming my younger sister, it was horrifying. i left and ran to the park, and then i saw him." nicki sputtered, tears welling in her eyes.
richie quickly sat up and took the girl into his arms, side hugging her.

"the clown?" eddie asked, worry laced in his voice.
"no, well yes, but first it was... it was my dad. he offered me a balloon before he morphed into a fucking messed up, baby faced, clown. he asked me if i wanted to go somewhere with him, to float. but the difference with my story compared to you guys' is he seemed disappointed that i didn't go with him, he frowned sincerely and then he was gone." nickie finally breathed.

the blonde girl placed her head in the cook of richie's neck.
"nicki oh my god, why didn't you say anything?" beverly said while intertwining their fingers, to calm nicki.
"i was scared. i thought it was real. i didn't go home till late that night, and when i did i was greeted with my very much alive younger sister, no blood anywhere, my mother pelting me with questions, and bowers in my sisters room. everything was back to normal." she spoke.

"well, damn." ben laughed, making the rest chuckle a bit.
"so, like are you guys dating yet?" bev smirked.
nicki's cheeks filled with blood and heat while richie smirked slightly.
"uhhh-" nicki tried to speak, but she didn't know what to say.

"hey, uh, rich what are you scared of?" ben asked, changing the subject.
the boys smirk turned into a frown quickly as he turned his head to look at the birthday party that was taking place down the hill from where they were.
"clowns." he choked.

the group talked about nonsense for a few more hours, not once bringing up what exactly was going on between nicki and richie again.

"i gotta get home for dinner, guys." nicki looked at her old watch on her wrist.
"okay, see you tomorrow?" beverly smiled.
"y-y-yeah w-w-we're going t-to the h-house on n-n-neilbolt s-s-street." billy said, giving nicki a smile which still filled her stomach with small butterflies.
"yeah, i'll see you guys tomorrow." she smiled back.
"i'll walk you home, i gotta get going too." richie stood up too.

the two teenagers walked down the street in a kind of awkward silence, richie occupying himself by kicking a rock on the ground.
"sooo," he said at last.
"yeah?" nicki asked, looking at him.
"uh, this is hard," he said looking for the words to say.
"spit it out, trash mouth." she laughed.
"look, i like you. i really like you. and like, not just sexual attraction like i usually mistake liking a girl for, like i actually care so much about your well-being and i want to be with you. and i know you most likely don't feel the same way about me, buf i had to say it. the guys told me you most likely would not feel the same, and yeah i believed them so i didn't make any-" richie was cut off by a pair of lips placed on his.

richie had kissed many girls before, but this was different. they're lips fit perfectly together, and moved perfectly in sync.
butterflies upon butterflies burst in nicki's stomach, nothing she had ever felt before. she never knew kissing someone could feel that good, it was almost addicting, intoxicating.

eventually nicki pulled away, with a smile on her face.
"damn trash mouth, i knew you could talk a lot but i never knew you could talk that much or that fast." she smirked at the boy who was looking at her with wide eyes.
"woah." he sighed, pushing his glasses up his nose, again.
"yeah, i like you too. can you seriously not take hints??" she sassed.
"uhm, no, i guess not." he said as they finally reached her house.

the two love birds said their goodbyes, both still feeling a burning sensation on their lips as they parted ways.

~~~
oh hey, i updated again oop and they kissed OOP this was actually really fun to write ??? and yes i know i changed the scene from the movie a bit pls don't attack me.
i hope you enjoyed🌟