Breaking And Entering

I cleared my throat, and crossed my arms.
"Why're you here Marty?" I sighed, annoyed that I'd had two break ins in the same day.

He jumped down off the counter, and smirked as he walked over to me. He turned the sign on the door from open to closed.
"Just 'ere 'ta talk Love. How's Will? He seemed a bit upset when he left yesterday.." He trailed off. "I just 'ope I didn't cause a problem."

I rolled my eyes. "We had a fight. We made up. We're fine now. Is that what you wanted to hear?" I replied, before walking over to the counter, away from him, but he followed, and stood across from it, leaning over it.

He cocked his head.  "Somefing's different..let me guess. He did 'vat stupid, unity 'fing, 'vat familiars do?" I nodded in response, and he scoffed, and shook his head. "Not only, is 'vat an ability, no familiar deserves, it's also, a way he played you Love." He smirked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh really?" I said, becoming annoyed. "And why would you say that?"

"Well, 'fink about it, you were mad at him. And he gave you some..grand gesture, and now 'fings are fine. Not to mention, he can spy on you 'wheneva he wants." He replied.

I sighed and rolled my eyes again. "It wasn't like that!" I hissed.

He cocked his head, and frowned sarcastically. "Aw, lemme guess. He gave some half-a*sed speech 'wif it too?" He asked.

My face hardened. I rested my hands on the counter. "Get this through your head. I'm with Will. Okay?" I stated sternly.

He smirked slightly. "Are you 'wif Will, because you wanna be? Or because you feel like you have 'ta be?" He asked, in a hushed tone.

"I don't like you. And I sure as h*ll, don't trust you." I replied, matching his tone, and ignoring his question.

His smirk grew wider, and he shook his head. "Hmm..you don't trust me? I've never lied to you. But, your little pet has. Hasn't he?"

I hated this.
The way he kept asking me questions, that I didn't have the answer to. Or, the way, that for some reason, he still intrigued me.

"Look, I don't know what your deal is, but-"  I started, but he cut me off.

"My deal is, I'm unbelievably into you. Was 'vat not clear?" He flirted, taking me by surprise, he walked around the counter, closer to me. I turned to face him, as he put his hands on the counter, behind me. "Because, when 'va covens heard of a new witch, I did everfing I could to find out more about you. And when I saw you, face to face, I needed to know you Love. And, you? Have lived up to every, single, expectation." He smirked.

I bit my lip, before scoffing. "Now that's a half-a*sed speech!" I smirked sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyes, and leaned in closer. "Well, 'vat's what works on you, isn't it? Tell me Luxe..am I gonna get 'va Ospreay treatment? If you know what I mean.." He winked.

I rolled my eyes. "You wish. But, you see, you aren't him. I actually like him. I hate you." I chuckled.
He licked his lips.

"Hate sex is fun. Rough, passionate, no strings attached. Ironically, you'd love it." He replied.

"First of all, you know nothing about me. And, while I know you're probably speaking from experience, considering a lot of people hate you, people actually tend to like me. I'll stick to that kind of sex. Besides, you only wanna sleep with me, because you know Will would hate it." I sighed.

I kept trying to bring Will up, as a way to remind myself, that if anything happened with Marty, it'd be like I was betraying him.
It doesn't matter how endearing Marty is, or how much I feel like giving in.