Last Time

"Wow..I didn't know it was possible for you 'ta be any better, but..'fank you for proving me wrong." Marty smirked, taking short, sharp breaths.
I breathed a laugh, and bit my lip. "Love, 'vis is 'va part where you're supposed 'ta say somefing nice about me." He teased, turning on his side to face me.

I turned to face him as well, and he placed his hands on my waist.
I ran my hand through his hair, pushing is back out of his face.
"Why do you insist on ruining an amazing time, by opening your mouth?" I joked, causing him to smirk.

"You know, 'ya didn't seem to 'ave a problem 'wif my 'mouf earlier. It played a pretty big part in making 'vis time, amazing." He flirted.
I rolled my eyes.

"Marty, shut up!" I chuckled, playfully smacking his chest.

"Ah, I gotta say, 'vis makes me hopeful for next time, 'fings only seem to get 'betta and 'betta 'wif you."
My face fell.

"About next time-"
I started, but he cut me off.

"You wanna do it now? Because 'm up for it if you are." He suggested. I bit my lip, and shook my head.

"Actually, I was gonna say, I don't think this can happen again." I mumbled, as I sat up, putting my clothes, other than my shirt of course, back on. He sat up as well, a bit confused, as he pulled his boxers back on.

"Oh..really? You're sure?" He asked. I let out a sigh.

"Look Marty, it's not that I didn't enjoy it. I obviously did.." I explained, causing him to smirk, he stepped closer to me, and rested his hands on my lower back.

"If you enjoyed it, and I know I did. 'Ven, 'wha is 'va problem?" He asked, I took a deep breath.

"It's Will.." I started, causing him to drop his hands at his side, and sigh, as he sat at the foot of the bed. "And, I know. The differences you guys have, they aren't really your fault. But, I can't keep doing this to him. He says he can deal with it, but..I don't think he can."

Marty nodded. "If you say so Love. I don't 'fink you really want 'vis 'ta be 'ova though. You'll be back, just like you came back 'vis time." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Marty. It's over."  I stated.
He smiled, and took my hands in his, as I stood in front of him.

"I'd believe 'vat more if you didn't sound so disappointed 'vat you were saying so." He teased, I stayed silent, and he breathed a laugh. "But, if you insist on leaving all 'ov 'vis. 'Vat's your decision." He replied, before standing up, he got in his closet, and handed me a plain black t-shirt.
I smiled, as a thank you and threw it on, causing him to smirk.
"Ah, you wearing my shirt..'wha a sight." He flirted.

I breathed a laugh.
"Well, take it in while you can. It won't be happening again."

He cocked his brow. "And you're sure about 'vat?"
He asked, I nodded.

"Yes, I am." I stated, as I turned to walk off, but he grabbed my arm, and pulled me into a long, rough, kiss, that sent chills through my body, I cupped his face kissing him back, and he hooked his fingers in my belt loops, pulling my body closer to his.

I pulled away, gasping for air. "W-What was that for?" I asked, a bit shocked by it. He smirked,

"If 'vis is our last time, you'll 'ave 'vat to 'fink about while you're pretending to enjoy f*cking Will. Just try not 'ta yell my name out, 'vat would be incredibly awkward.." He teased, with a wink.

I rolled my eyes, before walking out of his room, shutting the door behind me, I would've walked out without looking back, but I could've sworn I heard an unfamiliar voice, whisper my name, I stopped in my tracks, until I heard something fall behind me.
I whipped around to see a picture had fallen off the wall. I would've ignored it, but, my eyes fell to the picture. I picked it up, and my eyes widened.