0.5

Short Chapter to let you guys know about the slight change in plot

...........................................

Luke had just finished removing his makeup when he heard his phone buzzing. He moved to his bed, falling backwards as he accepted the call.

"Hello, Luke speaking," he chirped, in his most professional voice.

"Well you seem awfully excited to hear from me," a familiar voice rang through the phone.

"I'm expecting a work call, you should have just texted," Luke faked annoyance, ignoring the warmth in his belly that came from someone wanting him.

"If I texted texted you would have played hard to get, I wouldn't have gotten a response for days."

Luke forced a coy laughed, shaking his head in amusement, "I don't play hard to get, I am hard to get."

Luke brought himself to end the call on that note, he'd learnt that the only way men would give him attention is if he made the chase hard . Luke's phone lit up with a text message immediately, 'the name is Ashton, by the way'.

Ashton groaned in annoyance, throwing his phone at the bed. He should of deleted Luke's number, forgotten all about the blonde boy, but Ashton always liked a good chase. 

Luke peeled tight clothes from his body, pulling an oversized black jumper over his head.

He sat down at his makeup vanity, tilting his head as he observed his reflection. He lent forward, rubbing at his tired eyes. He reached into the top drawer, pulling out his beloved Xanax pills. He couldn't help but smile sadly at the way he spilt the pills across the vanity in his desperate impatience for the small white tablet. He swallowed it dry.

Luke had been involved with the wrong men since he was 13. Back when he was the powerless one, the one being taken advantage of. He could still feel his first boyfriend, Blake's, touch. Can remember him insisting that vulnerable, 13-year-old Luke take his first Xanax pill, because everyone was doing it. He remembers the 20-year-old snickering at his desperation to impress him, taking the pill without question. He remembers everything  he put himself through to please the older man, making him shift uncomfortably in his seat.

Luke shivers at the thought, taking a swig of the vodka sitting conveniently next to his mirror, trying to speed up the affect of the pill. 

He never expected things to get this bad. He just was so desperate for attention, for love, for an escape. He looked for it in men, in drugs, in blades.

..............

Pleaasee Comment if you want more it's the only thing that motivates my lazy ass

So surprise I've changed my mind on where I want this to go. Expect a very depressing, lost Luke.

ALSO have to go back and edit the last chapters to fit my new vision I'm so sorry this is a mess.

Basically when I wrote this a couple of years ago I wanted Luke to be this bad-ass man-eater. Now I want him to be putting on this front of a man-eater when really he's still that same boy that needs men to make him feel worth something bc I'm sadistic.