eighteen

Your P.O.V.

We finally arrived at the interview location and we were all being escorted in. All you could hear was the shouts and screams from the fans that were waiting outside. You let the crew take your bags as you were instructed to "take care of yoongi". Yoongi had latched his arm onto yours as we were walking through the big crowd. The crowd's screams suddenly became louder.

"SUGA!" "WHO IS SHE?" "IS THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND?" "MIN YOONGI!"

this is all you heard as you kept walking. You started to wonder, what will the public say when they find out about you and yoongi? Will they be rude and angry..or will they be accepting and kind?

You felt a tight squeeze on your hand and saw it was yoongi trying to pull you along with him through the crowd.

You walked through it and made it inside. You looked around to see people running around in different directions. Yoongi had pulled away from you and was now standing with the others. You walked over and stood next to Mina. She greeted you and you did too. The manager began to separate everyone and move them into their correct places.

You and Mina were placed into a large room, surrounded by all of the makeup supplies you had brought.

"Today's gonna be a long day.." Mina sighed and you smiled and nodded.

"Yup. And it's gonna be great" you said sarcastically and she laughed.

"Okay ladies, I'm gonna send the guys in here in a bit. Be ready" one of the crew men came in and stated before turning and walking away with a mic set in his hand.

"I'm ready! Woo! Getting pumped!" Mina jumped up and down as she shouted.

"Yah, calm down Mina.. you're so extra" you laughed and began to lay out all of your supplies.

Mina laughed and grabbed her supplies as well.

"So who are you going to do today, just so I know who to start on first" Mina glanced over at you with her arms resting on her hips.

"Uh I'll take yoongi,Jin,jimin, and jungkook" you smiled while looking back at her.

"No can we switch? You take hoseok..I want yoongi, His face is easier to apply on" she pouted and begged.

"Fine." You sighed and took a seat on the chair as you waited for them to come in.

"Y/n!" You looked up to see Jin walking through the doorway.

"Jin!" You mocked him and he smiled while walking towards you.

"Alright take a seat boy." You smiled and let him sit in the chair you were sitting in so you can apply his makeup.

"I'm so nervous." He murmured under his breath and you smiled.

"Don't be, you're gonna do great" you looked down at him while applying makeup on his forehead.

"You think so? I don't know...today feels like a day where I would mess up big time." He sighed and leaned his head to the side.

You moved his head back to face you and nodded. "I know you're gonna be fine. Your always great at these type of things anyway. Just relax"

"Thanks y/n. It means alot" he smiled.

"Yup" you smiled back and stepped back to look at his face. You nodded and patted his shoulder.

"You're done" you let him leave and waited for jimin next.

Jimin came and you did his makeup. After him was jungkook and he was in a happy mood.