nineteen

Hoseok's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch, smiling widely at the camera facing towards me. Every once in a while, I got to sneak a glance at y/n when they would face the camera away. She was watching us being interviewed but she had been focused on something the entire time. I tried to follow her eyes but they would end up staring back at me whenever she noticed me looking.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. It was as if she was being engraved into my mind 24/7. She was all I thought about now and days.

I've heard the others talking about her too, saying how they think yoongi might be making his way to her heart. I couldn't let that happen, I was supposed to be the one to claim her heart. I tried to be as blunt as possible when confessing my feelings slowly, but she doesn't seem to notice my actions.

The first time I tried was when I called her that night. Saying I was lonely, her voice sounded soothing and almost sincere on the phone. She was heading to yoongi's house which made me upset to hear. But I decided to try to tag along.

She agreed to pick me up and we both headed to his house. As much as I tried to act like I was happy for her liking him, I was hurting inside. She seemed so happy and excited whenever she talked about him. It makes me jealous.

When we arrived he treated me as if I was the bad guy, sending me his negative energy every time I tried to strike a conversation. After a while after being there y/n had put on a movie for us to watch.

Knowing I was scared of these types of movies, she tried to calm me by playing with my hair. Her touch was gentle, the way her fingers stroked my head made me get goose-bumps. I realized yoongi had gotten angry at her actions which led her to stop.

After the movie ended, I saw something happen that I wish I hadn't seen at all. She had placed a kiss on his lips right in front of me. I'm guessing she felt embarrassed because she quickly ran into his bathroom. I sat on the couch glaring over at yoongi.

He had a smile on his face until he turned to face me. His expression changed into a glare as he squinted his eyes at me. "Why are you here? Can't you see you're ruining my chance with her?" He snapped at me.

I frowned and shook my head at him. "You're the one ruining it for me. She was supposed to end up kissing me."

He snickered and stood up from the couch. "Hoseok, are you really that desperate for her love? That you came over to my house and still expected her to leave with you?"

I glared at him and stood up. He placed a finger on my chest and pushed me back. "Don't make this awkward buddy, just go home" he sighed and smirked.

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. Not only did I lose my chance with y/n that night. But I lost the relationship with my best friend too.

My 'uber' was really just Jin. He had offered to pick me up when I told him I was going to be at yoongi's house with y/n. He lives a couple streets away from yoongi's home so I decided to let him take me home.

That night was the first time in forever that I had felt heartbroken.

Why didn't y/n notice my attempts to get closer to her? She ignored me and went off with him instead.

And now here we are again. With me trying to make my way to her again. I couldn't stand to see her end up with him. I needed to prove to her that I can be better then him.

As soon as the interview ended I noticed yoongi approached her. He said something to her which made her burst out laughing. They way her eyes twinkled at him and the way her smile stretched from ear to ear made me jealous.

She ended up leaving him standing alone as she walked back to the other room. He walked back to his seat on the couch and sighed. I glanced over at him to see he had a stain of lipstick on his lips. He must have kissed her. This made me even more upset so I decided to walk away.

I went to find the others and had a conversation with jimin.

After a while of talking we were finally escorted back to the van. Everyone had began packing the bags into the cars and making their way into the vans.

We were all squished together in the van and unfortunately, yoongi was sitting next to me. I sighed and tried to ignore it by looking out the window.

We drove off and eventually made it back to the hotel.

-so this chapter was interesting to write. I wanted you all to see the situation in hoseoks p.o.v. so I did it. I'm sorry for making it short,but I promise there will be more of his p.o.v. in the future.