thirty-two

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"She fell asleep quick, she must be tired." Hoseok whispered.

I looked down at y/n's limp and warm body laying over mine. Her hand had begun to hang over the seam of my pants zipper, tempting me to keep it there.

"Yea..I guess so" I whispered back.

Watching her chest move up and down with each breath she took made me want to fall asleep myself.

I had my finger twirled around her belt loop, keeping her body up from slipping.

"How much longer are they gonna take?" Jimin groaned as he laid down in the middle of the crowded space.

"Be patient, we'll be out in no time" namjoon reassured him.

"My arm's going numb.." I stared down at my arm rested below y/n's head.

"I can take her" jimin grinned, opening his arms wide.

I frowned and pulled y/n closer to me.

"She's not a baby, she doesn't need to be passed around" her body leaned onto mine.

"Come on hyung, you're obviously not comfortable. Just let me hold her for a bit while you 'un-numb' your arm" he smiled and began to reel y/n into his lap.

I sighed and released my grip on y/n, taking precaution to not wake her.

Jimin rested his body against the wall and wrapped his arms gently around her shoulders.

Something about this made me unsteady.

It's fine, he's just comforting her.
...
But if he tries anything, he's dead.

I kept my eyes on jimin, watching all of his movements.

"She's so cute when she's sleeping" her head was now rested on his chest while he ran his hand through her hair.

"Yah, don't make me kill you" I snapped at him.

He smiled and moved his hands away from her hair and wrapped them around her waist.

"You're so protective over her hyung, Why?" He peered over at me, still grinning.

I stretched my arms and legs from resting for so long and sighed. I stood up from the floor and leaned my back against the wall.

"Because he loves her, duh" taehyung spoke up.

Jimin chuckled a little and looked up at me.

"How long has it been since you've been dating?" He asked a bit mockingly.

"I don't know..." I thought about the question and realized how long it's been. Only a couple of weeks...am I rushing things?

I glanced at him and shrugged.

His eyes widened a bit as he gasped. "Didn't you just start dating a couple days ago?"

"And you're already sending nudes?" Jungkook butted in.

"Probably more than just nudes guys" namjoon sighed.

"You had sex already!?" Hoseok jolted in his place.

"Of course they did,didn't you hear those moans the other night?" Taehyung laughed.

"I thought you said that was jungkookies porn.." Jin said in disgust.

"What? I don't even watch porn!" Jungkook scolded.

I fiddled with the elevator buttons, trying to distract myself from their questions.