twenty-two

You waited for hoseok to come back while denying every call yoongi requested. You sighed and turned your phone off completely. You heard footsteps approaching the door and you glanced over to see hoseok with two water bottles in his hands.

"I'm back, and I got water" he smiled and gave you a bottle. You opened and took a big sip of it.

"So do you want to keep practicing or..?" He looked at you before drinking his water.

"Uh actually, I think we should just go back to the hotel. I'm really tired" you stood up an grabbed your phone and water.

He nodded and shut off the lights and you both began to make your way back to the hotel.

"So..from a scale of one to ten, how fun was today?" He looked at you as you walked beside him.

You looked down at your shoes as you took each step. "It was about a 8.5"

He sighed and pouted, "why? I thought it went well"

You gave him a fake smile and nodded "it's because we're going back now, we didn't even get ice cream or anything"

You teased and he gasped. "We can totally get ice cream! Come on" he began to pull your wrist but you tugged him back.

"No hoseok, we have to get back before it gets late. Maybe next time.." you kept walking and he followed behind.

"Will there even be a next time?..." He mumbled and you paused for a second to turn to him.

"I saw you denying yoongi's calls...he's your boyfriend right? He's probably never gonna let you see me again" he sighed and walked past you.

"Hoseok...I'm old enough to make me own decisions, I've done it my whole life. I don't need yoongi to tell me who I can and can't see just because he's my boyfriend." You grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him towards you.

"Y/n..I like you" he looked at you and you felt a lump in your throat start to build up.

"I know you do...I've known for a long time. But this can't happen between us. I'm dating yoongi and I only love yoongi" you looked into his eyes and saw a hint of sadness in them.

"I know but..." He began and you cut him off.

You grabbed his hand and squeezed it a bit. "Hoseok, if you really like me, then you would understand that I'm not going to let you come between me and yoongi. We can be friends still"

He pulled away from you and looked at you with a disappointed look. "Okay..." His voice was shaky and you pulled him into a tight hug.

"I won't let yoongi tell me I can't be friends with you. And I know you'll find someone even better than me, you just have to search around for them" you pulled away from him and he smiled.

"I'm sorry if I just ruined your day.." hoseok looked down and you shook your head.

"No it was great. I got to learn how to dance because of you. And we ate some pretty bomb ass pizza" you smiled and started to walk with him.

"Yea I guess" he led the way to the hotel and you followed.

After arriving to the hotel, it was time to face yoongi alone. You were afraid he was going to be angry at you, but you had to face him anyway.

You opened the door to your room and walked in. You locked it behind you and began to take your shoes off when you heard a raspy and deep voice coming from the other end of the room.

"Oh you actually came home? I thought you would have stayed with your other boyfriend" yoongi was obviously ticked off.

You sighed and walked towards his voice. He was sitting on the edge of his bed and you stood in front of him.