Hint

"14/12/2016 "

The world can contain pain, power, weakness , selfishness , and it can't be completed without the opposites
Because everything has two sides,
Evil and innocence.
He's strong, his heart is a stone, his feelings are a storm.
Everything seems simple and positive for him, because he can solve a problem , he can't fall when it all comes down , he's standing with a power nobody else has.
At the top, both hands over each other, barefoot.
But days can be different when the hell surrounds his own life to grip him down.. He stuck in a moment, where he can't touch with reality.
Everything fogged his life.
" What Happened? ; Why am i here?" those whispers can't leave his lips, he can't say the whole word, and understand what's going on , all he can see is the beam through the space, coming from the hidden sun.
These chains are holding his hands tightly, also his neck.
In the other hand, what a masterpiece, a man.. He is.
He is the downfall, the Muse , the Magnificence.
He's a dream can't come true, he's a poetry , he's the reason behind learning the alphabet so it describes him.
He's blonde , his hair slicks back, different eye color , full details of blue , full details of green. (Heterochromia)

Finally, the large door made of steel slightly opened.
A man, who has the cross symbol on the brow, and a long black coat, only symbol and eyes can be seen.
He walked across him, took his chains off , but it wasn't all.
He caught his t-shirt , pulled him outside , snow was covering the ground, cold days are insane.
He used to hate them, he hates them still.
And when he was getting close to the edge of the broken snow ground , the snow that melted to become water , he knew they're about to throw him here, to die forever.
They were two, then they became hundred, thousand , they can't be counted.
All the same form, black coat, cross symbol.
But something went different, they were holding a stick now, the begining of it was fired.
And when the stick stricked the ground, it was the time to throw him, in front of their eyes, they took his t-shirt off , and no time passed longer.
He saw himself sinking in the water.. He can't stare at a thing but a fading light .
He felt suffocating , he was with no shelter.

Cast:

Neels Visser as Rhys Smith

Florian Maçek as Dylan McOnnel