Chapter 9

Go check this great author's story TheWorldByStorm

#Wedensday
#Writer's P.O.V

Everything wasn't as usual, he couldn't deny how bad he felt about Dylan. Maybe he decided to do something which felt so wrong after execution.
Obviously, he is in a maze, in confusion between unfamiliar faces.
He followed where the path he was taking end, he succumbed to his legs, maybe they could carry him to a better place. Somehow.

There's nothing to lose more now, no mother, no Girlfriend, no best friend, and also, no place to relate to.
"Rhys, Stop!" Claudia's voice hollering stopped him from continuing the walk.

"What now?" He seemed furious , said it quietly, he tried to ignore the fiery volcano burning his inners.

" What do u mean? No Rhys, I came to talk about .." She stuttered "uh, I want to tell you something but you have to promise me to keep it as a secret." She winked at him, he resisted not to smile but he failed.

His smile widen on his face.

"Go on" he said rubbing his school bag's strapless.
"I have a crush on Dylan." She covered her face, his raised an eyebrow and smirked spontaneitly.

" okay , this sounds cool, I promise to keep it as a secret, Claudia, I wanted to ask you too" she seemed the only one who's not fake for him, maybe Dylan too, but he's not assured.
"I'm hearing you." She said.

"I've heard that you're Canadian , and you know, I've been there, and I'm doing an investigation about the criminal I was in , so , I want you to offer me the right location of the place, maybe my memory will help me describe you what I remember still" they walked together along the passage.

" I will, Start." She kept a smile stuck on her face, she changed his miserable mood.

"Large Ground, isolated area, a small cottage made of wood, and it was harshly broken , a forest" flashing back to his tragic day, picturing every event which happened. But there was always a missing circles, difficulties in remembering.

She tried her best to guess the place, but even if she knows every street and neighbourhood, the isolated areas could be somewhere out of the city, where nobody could go.

But she doesn't want to leave him disappointed, or relating to somebody else but her.

" you know what? Let's go to my house after school ends, I will give you the location on the map, and maybe names you could have benefits from." She said with whole sastifing of helping him.

There is a point of hope in his disturbing life.

" I agree." His agreement was dressed like a reliance.

He went to his class of history, placed himself beside Dylan, no escape from the reality which says that " no matter how bad it gets, right people will return to you."

"Rhys, I swear to god that I need you, and I didn't lie about a word I said, just believe me, I don't own these bullshits she said, I don't help you because I feel pity on you, I don't sympathize without meaning the friends' duty for each other, but, who is she to take all your trust, and I'm the one who you spent your three years with, the one you used to celebrate the anniversary of first meeting with, tell me, what do you feel about her? What if she messed with your life?" Dylan was begging Rhys with all the apologizes which reached to the top of his mouth, he was trying to clean the abusive thoughts Stephanie planted in Rhys's mind.

He crawled on the knees, established his gaze to Rhys's eyes.

" You all are messing with my life, i'm in a shortage of someone to appreciate the situation of being stuck between trusting people and finding the truth." He ignored the lamp, whatever, he never knew which is right and which is wrong, so is he doing the right thing?

No.

Maybe yes.

"You aren't loyal for this three years old friendship, you've changed so much, the cold water stole your real personality I used to, you've buried old Rhys forever. She didn't whine when she heard you were dead, she didn't grab your hand to see the reality, when you tilted your head to lean on a shoulder it wasn't hers, it was mine, that isn't what I deserve" Dylan went out of the history class, his ripped and torned words affected Rhys inners.

But what he doesn't feel a thing anymore?

What if the inner him changed and transformed his sensitivity to strength?

What if his life was kind of difficulties that brang a reflection to his emotions?

Dylan's saying was deep, but not deeper than the scars he left.

The hours passed by and no discuss occurred either from Rhys or Dylan.
Rhys waited for Claudia's chemistry class to end, so he stood a bit away from the entrance.
He was worried about the dark side he was discovering in himself.

She waved at him, Claudia.
"Let's go, it's strange to not see you hanging out with Dylan" she had chemistry, so she didn't attend the controversy.

"We are done" he replied, she stopped walking to realize what he exactly admitted.

" Are you serious? How is this even possible?" Claudia was about to scream in disbelief.
"Nevermind" Rhys said so she shook his shoulders violently.

" he is your only friend, you can't imagine how close you both were Rhys, everybody used to be jealous of you two, I'm worried about you, Dylan is a good person, don't lose him" she yelled, his wicked thoughts started to shout in his mind to never believe her eulogizing them.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore" he shorten his answer.

"I'm afraid you may lose yourself too." She whispered but he heard.

"Only a miracle will change the way I am" he was giving her a proof that he doesn't regret about anything.

" I hope so." She smirked.
They sat on Claudia's car, he turned the radio on, -Entertainer by ZAYN-

"Wow." he rediculed, she laughed.
They parked the car and went to Claudia's.
"You live alone, I see." He commented, while he was scanning the details of her house.
"Actually yes, my parents travel from time to time, I stay here to study, my sister lives in Canada." She explained, brang a laptop to switch it on her lap.
" look, I've opened this simple app so it can help us find the place you were describing, but remind me of it" she asked him to repeat.

"Large ground, isolated area, a sma-" she interrupted him.
"Sorry but, what's the most obvious and logic thing to you? Like, something I can search for to find a result" she gave him a reason for her sudden interruption.

"Maybe, the cottage?" He suggested.

" what's the most special thing about it?" She inquired.

" Um, it ..uh, it has broken Green-painted wood, in an isolated area of Canada." He said what his memory showed.
"It probably helps." She wrote what he said, then clicked the search button.
--
All the Love.x- L.❤