Chapter 6

#Writer's P.O.V

6:15 AM * Tuesday morning *

He didn't come back to home, but drove through all the city's streets.
He wished to be dead, or maybe lost.
Since he has survived problems fogged his life day after day.

Loving hurt his feelings badly in a way which's hard to fix.

No where was good to go to.
He had no choice so he went home.

" where have u been?" He looked around, saw his mom standing in front of his room's door.

" in city's streets " he seemed cold, with a pale face and withered eyes.
" it's like you have no place to sleep in" her tone was ironic.

" yeah, it doesn't really look different when I live in a lie" he was mean, didn't care about his violent words, he isn't afraid, anymore.

" what do u mean? I picked u up from Canada to America and did net let your heart stop" she said.

" What? Have I been in Canada? Yes, the cold place, the ground which was covered by snow, the coat .. My torned shirt! I understood" he sat on his bed, finally realized the whole story.

But he finished only a simple part of his unknown life.

He remembered only a small part, and what he cares about now is what happened before, and what happened after.

" you have to tell me Rhys , I'm your mom" she was begging him, but in fact, she wasn't influencing him at all.
" you are the one who must tell me about my real life but not lies" he screamed at her.

" show me a proof, what's the big proof that brought your thoughts to lies?" She stood in front oh his weak eyes.

" you and Clay's argument " he was holding on to his anger.

Her eyes were light-faded , rage anger was controlling her but she calmed down, and went out instead.

She wanted to keep herself safe although Rhys is about to end her plans up.

But, for the first time, the solution was absolutely a leftover.

She forgot the keys of the vanished-door behind the closet.

Her jacket's pocket have them in.
He caught the jacket to get it back to her, but the keys fell on the ground , his memory led him back to the door but his mom was faster than him to run.

" give me the keys " she yelled, and hit him strongly.

" if it's really safe and you aren't hidding a really important issue , you wouldn't be afraid this much" he said, pushed her out and locked the door.
He stood in front of the truth, eventually.

What a dicorated place, a fantastic area he stared at.

Everything was elegent , with a creative touch.

He was surprised , how is this an apartment? It has a hidden room full of expensive stuff and photos on the wall.

He got close to a big picture, it seemed unknown to his knowledge.
A man, who has the same eyes he has, with a long black coat that covered his body details.

But he turned to look at another one, he wasn't ready to see what he saw.. The Brow's symbol.

Same form he knows.

As his hands started to shake he saw small words at the end of the picture.
Rafael Smith. 2016.

"What the hell?" His heart beat faster than ever.

He held on and never let this moment pass.

He didn't want to get out of the room without knowing a thing at least.
So he sat behind a desk, full of complicated papers , files which didn't recognize after the room locked down.

' Rafael Smith ' 1970-2016.
One of the most dangerous murders on Canada , he moves also to America with his mafia's members , Anthony Martinez, Edward Jensen, Robert Robinson.

They've been known for everyone because of their strange style, black coat, mystery symbol on the brow.
There was a rule between the members," whatever you steal, the price is ours , nothing less, nothing more "

Anthony was the leader , so he discovered what Rafael found and never tell ... ;

A file was full of informations, it was hand-written.

There were words that never continued, but in fact, he didn't know who's the person he was reading about.

Between those papers , no file was the holder of the whole story.
He got out of the room with the file he read.

" tell Me that you don't know who's this man" he dropped the file on his mom's hands, but he didn't notice Aria's existence.

" I told you Aria , he doesn't care about you anymore."
----
Hey Guys❤
I have 376 Read  & I'm so Grateful
Please Comment me your opinion, and vote , I'm nothing without your support! ❤
Love you all.