Chapter 8

#Writer's P.O.V

Like I said before, his heart is a stone, his feelings are a storm.

The night was a bit complicated, he found a place to be in, and a heart to trust.

Their school's road was close to Dylan's house , so they went out on feet.

"Claudia is Canadian" Dylan said.
"What kind of benefits her nationality could help?" Rhys frowned, but Dylan Giggled on his comment.
" Don't be such a dork, you can describe for her the place you were sinking in and she can lead us instead of going to the wrong location" Dylan explained, Rhys took the explanation serious, considered it.

He needs to travel.

Seriously.

In the silent place like this and a pale climate, Aria was sitting under a shadow of a tree , her face wasn't pretty good as he used to see, her eyes weren't clear and shiny as he used to notice. Through all her pain,

She seemed glad.

"Hey." He was a little bit nervous of speaking, but brave enough to greet.

"What do u want?" She replied meanly.
"Look, I don't know why aren't you believing me" he sat beside her, signed to Dylan that he will see him later.
"Rhys, I'm out of my mind since you disappeared, can u imagine how broken i can be when someone i love just gone for such a really long time? And then, when this one comes back, I figured out that he forgot about me, and started a new life with some other girl" she had tears, and at the moment, his heart breaks into pieces.

"Don't do this to me, Aria, it's not what you think.." He tried to embrace her, but she refused it, she pushed his arms away.

"You lied about every promise, you lied about loving me, didn't you check your messages? Or don't you remember how to use a phone? Oh, this lie is the biggest." -Amnesia-
She walked away, nothing was more to say.

No word to sustain the meaning of breaking.

Maybe his feelings weren't enough to remind him about his love.

She thought he was a liar about his amnesia.

He held his pain, he kept it for himself.
He used to be strong and to never lose a power, he used to it.
He loved her but he wasn't responsible about it. Although he tried, and resisted her violence by silence.

"You don't seem good, I remember how happy you used to be when you were next to her." Dylan came to sit on the place she was sitting in.

' She isn't believing."

"Of course she won't, you're with Stephanie now and everyone knows it, they're guessing what broke you both, I'm guessing too." Dylan stared at Rhys's bored soul of explaing.

"It's nothing , we didn't, I've been told after the accident that I'm Stephanie's." In this maze of secrets, he's the only one to say the truth. And also the one to name "Liar"

"Are you kidding?" Dylan frowned, raised his sight to meet Rhys's lost looks.

"No." He said

"Do I love her?" Rhys fell in confusion, suddenly asked a really silly question, but he has no choice, he has no solution. But to doubt what he believes..

" As much as the stupidity in your question." Dylan smirked, Caused Rhys's inners to feel better.

They stood up and went to their class, Rhys's eyes found Aria's when he came in from outside.

" When do we ask Claudia?" Dylan whispered to block Rhys's sight against Aria.
" I don't know. Where is she anyway?" Rhys replied , but his eyes didn't move or even escape from his lost girl who's on the window.
He wondered if she has a best friend, every girl has, but it seemed like she likes loneliness.

" What are you looking at? And why are you avoiding me?" Someone was able to pay his attention, but in an annoying way.

Stephanie.

" You can wink for mom all the time. I know what you're both doing." He was ready this time to fight, to scream his hidden words.

"Calm" Dylan tried to intervence, but he almost knew that it doesn't help.

" She's mine, she isn't an actress, what was your condition? What was your bet? So you accepted to stalk on me? To lie to me like it's an usual thing?" His voice started to quiver, the lamp in his throat started to burn. Students did a circle surrounding them, the obtrusive ones.

" Really? You're disruptive, deranged and sick, do you know why? Because you've believed people who were your enemies, you've believed the liars! You're standing now next to the one who pulled your leg in front of everybody, the one who inadvertently exposed about your last summer party kiss in front of your girl, you loved such a good girl, but she used to be good. Nowadays, she has a newborn soul. You can ask anyone from the crowd of I'm saying the truth about your friend or not, I think that you're wondering , how everyone knows about your smallest life details? Like, the smallest things you don't remember now, because you are the famous one, the dream of every girl, and the nightmare of every guy, think about my words, you're trusting the wrong people, you have no idea who are they, it doesn't really make sense, does it?"
She turned her back and walked, Dylan's features were hard to explain.

" Rhys.-" he interrupted himself, maybe he could collect the letters of denying what Rhys heard.

" she's a paranoid." It was the only excuse which tipped out of his mouth.

" have you ?-" Rhys interrupted himself just like Dylan did a second ago.

" it was a thing we fixed while ago." Dylan said embarrassly , he had no word to base on. She mentioned a really old issue they talked about before Rhys's disappearing, but because of his amnesia, he remembers nothing like this.

" A while ago? Have I trusted you after that?" Now, Rhys started to talk rashly.

" You spent two weeks alone, you've never talked either to Aria or to me." He smiled difficulty, barely holding on to dodge Rhys's harassment.

"How do I believe?" Rhys mocked.

" You .. Know me well, or you used to know who I am, my friend."

--

Thanks ❤