Chapter 3

* 8:00 am. *

They entered the class, he didn't expect to see a huge number of students running to him, they were asking many questions which he didn't hear much about, so he walked ignoring every question and sat alone, like isolation.

" Rhys, Man what's happening to you? They're your friends" Dylan was worried.

" I don't know who are they, why aren't you understanding? " he seemed serious.

" Who is bothering my baby?" Suddenly a voice came behind Dylan's back, she's Stephanie.

But Rhys was surprised to see Dylan more surprised than him.
He seemed like he can't find any word to say.

The malignant looks were coming from Stephanie's eyes.

The situation they were In was some kind of complex

No word can describe the way Dylan was looking at both of them.

" Have I missed a thing? What are you gathering about guys? A face he doesn't remember a thing about, applicated in front of his eyes but she moved from happiness to surprise when she saw him.

" it's okay Aria , come." Dylan pulled her away.

Rhys didn't feel a thing because he doesn't understand what happened from the beginning.

" Is it you and Stephanie Rhys ?" A whisper kicked his ear.

He turned, a girl was putting her head over the desk, her eyes were staring at him.

" yeah, we uses to be together, I've been told." He answered.

" really? I didn't think that you could be Stephanie and Aria's boy at the same time." He raised his eyebrows
" Was I? I don't have feelings for Stephanie , they told me that she's my girl." He was in a mess.

" she's not, Rhys you were Aria's boy , but you disappeared for nearly 4 months, no one knew where you were, no one reached you." She said the truth, he focused on her words, so he could find someone to trust.

" what else? What else about my life , tell me please." He begged her.

" First, I'll remind you , I'm claudia .
Rhys you are famous here, many girls have crushes on you, you have your own boys to talk to, like Dylan , he's your best friend ..
You've dated Stephanie a while ago also, Ava , Jessica .. Etc
And, see this nerdy over there? This is Dani , the boy you always throw jokes on." Her exploration was clear.

" so what you're trying to say, Stephanie is acting to be mine? And Aria is the real one?" He guessed.

" yeah that's the truth." She finished what she started.

The teacher came to the class and let everyone in.

" Good Morning everybody, I've missed you all, and especially Rhys, he will always stay in our memories and hearts." The teacher was speaking when Stephanie ripped her and said " he's here."

She looked around and noticed his shiny smile that lighted up the world, he is lovely, everyone loves the way he is, he didn't hurt anyone, he uses kindness with all personalities.

" I can't believe, you're alive." She hugged him with the power she got.

" but can you tell me why you all acting weird?" He asked.

I can say that the teacher was completely shocked that he doesn't really know what happened to him.

" you've been absent for four months, we thought you were dead so everyone is shocked you're alive." She explained.

" there's something I don't know, I really don't know where I was.
All I remember is the doctor's face but I feel that my mind is lost, because every time I try to hold on and come back to the disaster , I feel my brain drowned in a mess." He told her, everyone was quiet.

Focused on this deep saying.
" we don't know where you've been too , but relax Rhys , what we care about is that you're with us now " she smiled at his face.
--
Thanks for everything.x