Chapter 2

#Writer's P.O.V
* Monday's Dawn * 2/4/2017.
" Looking high, to the sky above, what do you see? ..

Those eyes are light-faded , the water is hitting the warm body, but you became cold.

You're barefoot, Scared.. You can't catch your breath .. Are you dying?
I'm Completely Surprised you're alive."
--
His body suddenly escaped his bed, sweating , afraid of the voice which was haunting him in his nightmare.
The water, the suffocate , it's something tided with the reality.

" My Lord." He was out of breathing.

But he lied again against his bed.
What if this nightmare was one of his questions to answer? In his Lost- memory.

It's clearly 3AM , he couldn't sleep after that.

" 7 AM " * Monday 2/4/2017 *

" Rhys , you're awake! Didn't you fall asleep last night?" His mom entered the room, she sat next to his lied-body and touched his brow.

" I couldn't." He wasn't in the right mood to tell her about the nightmare

" You must be on time to your high school , I prepared the breakfast, and yeah I was about to Forget, Stephanie is downstairs." She walked across the door, who's Stephanie? He couldn't remember.

" Mom, who's Stephanie? " he seemed muddled.

" Your girlfriend, don't you want to see her? She was pissed off because I didn't call her when you woke up at the hospital." She didn't let Rhys reply with any word, she went outside and closed the door.

His thoughts started to hit his head. But it doesn't matter to him anymore, be decided to know what happened on his own. He isn't in a huge need to someone to tell. He can figure it all out , he can.

He went downstairs, the living room was empty a bit. And although that they're in an apartment, but he has a room, his mom has one and a small living room in between.

His mom was talking to a girl on the coach , she's dark brown-haired, it was short , reaches to the shoulders , he was stairing at her strangely , he wasn't feeling the " I miss you." , there was something missing.

What he concluded from the mess in his heart the hate he has for this girl exactly.

Noway, it's impossible, she isn't his type, he has no feelings for her.

At the moment, she stood up and came to lay into his arms.

" I miss you so much Rhys, I'm glad you're alive." She whispered. His memory took him back to the " I'm surprised you are alive " in his nightmare.

" don't you want to tell me you miss me? We have been in a relationship for a while" as she said that, she looked at his mom and winked.
And just like a reflection, his mom winked back.

He got away from her, and took his road in front to open the door.

" your dad will be here to have lunch with us, just to remind you" his mom's voice stopped him.

" Where is he anyway?" He asked
" Not your buissness" she replied.
He took his steps outside the house, Stephanie followed him.

" Rhys please stop, why are you ignoring me? I used to be your only care but what happened?" She ran, caught his arm to make him stop.

He stared into her deep green eyes.
" I don't know why I'm feeling this way but you weren't even mine, I don't miss you and I don't remember anything but the hate  inside me for you, my feelings aren't lying , I know when it's true and when it's not" she saw his wildness , the words he said cut her deeper than the sharpest knife.

" you remember nothing " she yelled.

" believe me, I remember what my heart loves." He ended up what they were talking and walked away to his high school.

All the way long and he felt no pain about the conversation.

He believed what he thought of her and it's strange to stuck in a decision and to hook into it this hard.

But he was empty inside, so he didn't focused enough or didn't even care ..
His foot entered the gate of his high school.

When suddenly a boy jumped to him and hugged him tightly.

" thank god you're alive Rhys I missed you man." He said without leaving Rhys's lap.

" What? But do I know you?" He was totaly in a mess.

" Rhys , I'm Dylan , your best friend, are you kidding me?" Dylan seemed unhappy and shocked.

" I don't know what's going on but I think that I have some kind of amnesia." He put his hand against Dylan's shoulder

" don't worry about it I'll help you getting over it." Dylan smiled and just walked next to Rhys

He felt comfort next to Dylan , he has made sure that he was his best friend a while ago.
--
I actually can't believe this number of readers my story gets everyday I don't know how to thank all of you enoughly guys
Make sure to vote and comment please