Chapter 19

Kyle's pov

These three weeks have been amazing. Me and Anders, yup I got used to calling him by his name even though hottie sure isn't wrong either, have been getting closer and closer. The day we spent together after Leila's attack was perfect, and we have spent many days and nights in the same manner. I always feel the need to touch him, end he feels the same need, which has lead some seriously steamy moments. But so far we haven't completed the mating, to put it plainly, we haven't had sex yet.

Anders keeps saying that he wants us to wait. He wants to know that I'm sure that this is what I want, that I want to bind myself to him and his pack for the rest of my life.

Plus, with an important member of the pack in a coma, or whatever the hell he was doing, it hasn't felt right to get all freaky, Anders has been worried sick about him and spent a lot of time with him.

To be honest I have had my moments of doubt, several times I have had freak outs and almost bolted out the door dragging Leila with me. And when that asshat Axel broke my sisters heart and caused her to leave I almost went with her.

 But something keeps holding me back. Whenever I think about leaving I get a burning pain in my chest at the thought of leaving Anders behind. Is that the so called mate bond? It sure as hell must have something to do with the fact that whenever I think about him my heart starts to speed up and I feel butterflies. In the beginning it freaked me out, I couldn't understand why I felt that way so fast. Now I have come to terms with it, I'm in love, yeah I love Anders. I love an Alpha werewolf and want to be with him for the rest of my life.    

Yesterday Axel woke up, and he left this morning to go find Leila and fix things with her. Good luck with that one buddy, she is the most stubborn person I have ever known. But I guess the bond will help some to get her to forgive him. He knew I was pissed at him, so he took the time to tell me why he didn't like tigers. And I have to admit that the whole Tommy thing was sad, but come on! That was one guy, years ago. Way to condemn an entire race for the evil doings of one individual.  

But now he's gone, and Bon Voyage to the judgmental asshole. What? I'm not bitter.

I have come to a monumental decision. Tonight I'm taking Anders on a date, and then I'm gonna pop his cherry, or is that a girl thing? When he first told me he was a virgin I was more than a little shocked. How the hell could eye candy like that go for so long without actually sleeping with someone? But now I'm happy about it, I will be his first and his last, and I like the thought of that.

I coordinated my efforts with Carl and Julie, and they have helped me make reservations at a restaurant they know he wants to try and make sure he will be back from his meetings and other duties on time for our first real official date. I just hope he doesn't mind me taking the lead like this, I know he's the Alpha and is used to making the decisions but I don't want to wait anymore.