🌿one 🌿

not edited

Jimin turned off his webcam, closing his eyes as he let himself relax in his room. Soft tunes rolling of his speakers, as the lights he hung up made his room changed different colors. Lounge in the lacy outfit he bought recently, he picked up his phone and saw the time.

10:00pm

His lover should be on his way, so Jimin moves his laptop to the desk as he got ready to meet his lover. The room smelled like roses, his favorite scent.

Coming out of his room, which he also shot his cam videos, he started tidying up his apartment. Dancing to the music as he clean, Jimin started getting butterflies as the time was coming.

10:30pm

A knock came from the door, which Jimin practically ran towards. Opening the door he was met with a bouquet of red roses. A smiling breaks out on his face before pulling his lover in. Kissing him like he has been starving for days.

"I missed you."

Jimin spoke first as they pull apart.

"Jihye has been more clingy."

The black haired male complained about his girlfriend.

"Girls are gross."

Jimin poured two glasses of strawberry champagne.

"She's so boring. She also isn't even my type if I was even into girls."

He takes a sip of the champagne as he stares at Jimin.

"Break up with her."

"I can't my parents are forcing me to be with her. I'm still trying to find a loophole to get out of it."

Jimin sighed, wishing he could help out his lover. Jimin can only see him on the weekends because his lover takes those days off for him.

"Yoongi, forget her right now. I only have you for the weekends and I don't want to spend it thinking about her."

Yoongi stared at the boy before signaling him to come over. Jimin straddled Yoongi before placing his lips on his. Jimin's hands move down Yoongi's chest before going for his necktie. Pulling it loose, the kissing because more aggressive.

Yoongi became more dominant as Jimin whimpered. Yoongi's lips left the plump ones, trailing to Jimin's neck. Not caring if marks were left.

"Let's take this to the bedroom."

Jimin dragged his lover to his bedroom, as he fell against the bed. Yoongi not hesitating to touch the boy's body. Tugging the lacy lingerie off, he didn't hesitate to leave marks on the boy's inner thighs. Yoongi would always treat Jimin gentle but rough, he would always make sure that Jimin was receiving pleasure before him.

The night was filled with moans and the sound of skin. Yoongi has left man bruises on Jimin, and Jimin got to have his lover all weekend. The two did it until dawn and drowned into each other, knowing that their days were limited.

Before they know it, the weekend was over.