💋three💋

not edited

Jimin's legs couldn't stop bouncing as he sat next to Yoongi at dinner.  Yoongi noticed how nervous his lover was, so he grabbed his hand from under the table.  Jimin calmed down a bit and tighten his grip on the older male's hand.

"So Yoongi, how is the marriage so far?" 

Mrs. Min asked her son, while looking between Yoongi and Jihye.

"It couldn't be any better."

The sarcasm was thick on his tone.

"I knew you two would be the perfect match."

Mrs. Min ignored her son's tone.

Then dinner went on, while Yoongi continuously spoke with a sarcastic tone.  They would ask Jimin questions on how he knew Yoongi and about himself in general.  Jimin was calm through the dinner because of Yoongi holding onto his hand.

"Well tonight was such a lovely nice.  It was a pleasure to meet you Jimin, I hope we can see each other again."

Mrs. Min spoke, before her and her husband waved us off.

Jihye cleared her throat, waiting for Yoongi to open the door for her.  Yoongi rolled his eyes and instead open the passenger's door for Jimin.  Leaving Jihye flabbergasted before noticing the Yoongi had already entered the car.  She groaned before opening the door to the back and got in.

Jihye was in shock while watching Yoongi speaking to the male with a kind tone. It was the first that she didn't hear annoyance or sarcasm in his tone. She felt herself shrink in the seat before looking out the window, holding back her tears.

"Thanks for the ride."

Jihye spoke as Yoongi pulled up at her house, she gave a small smile before stepping out the car. She walks towards the stairs, holding herself to block the cold air hitting her skin. As she was locking the door she noticed Yoongi smiling at the male, making her even more upset.

Yoongi sped off, heading to his home, while Jimin grabbed his hand.  Jimin admire the males hand before looking up to see the older one smiling.

"I think this is the first time we are together without it being the weekend."

Yoongi's hand slid down to Jimin's thighs before gripping it.  Jimin smirked before leaning over and kissing Yoongi's neck.

"Let's enjoy tonight."

Yoongi felt his blood rush down before gripping Jimin's thigh even tighter. Jimin noticed that Yoongi was upset about today, knowing that in the morning he won't be able to walk.

Yoongi didn't hesitate to push Jimin against the bed, roughly, kissing all over his body.  Jimin tugged at Yoongi's hair making the older one groan.  Yoongi admire the moan wreck under him.

"God you are so fucking beautiful.  Who do you belong to?"

"You..I belong to only you.  Oh my god.  Only you."

Jimin nails digs into the back of Yoongi, as he came to his high.  Yoongi held the younger one, who was in a bliss, kissing the soft skin.

Yoongi laid his head in the younger one's torso, as he ran his fingers through his silky hair.  Yoongi closed his eyes as he listened to the heartbeat as Jimin slowly dozed off.

Yoongi thought about everything that's happen so far, since meeting Jimin. He saw the male meeting with Taehyung, he slowly began to fall for the his looks. Jimin started to notice him more and more, always flashing and charming smile. Until finally, Jimin walked up and spoke to Yoongi as he sipped his coffee.

Yoongi was so entranced in the boy's life and personality. He even started to watch the male's cam shows and even bought him outfits to wear. The two went out for a drink, resulting them to end up sleeping together. They went from friends with benefits, until Yoongi confessed his love to Jimin, which Jimin happily returned the feelings.

The two lived in their own world when they were together. Hoping the the weekend will never end and they will always be able to see each other.