🔆 two 🔆

not edited

Jimin stepped out the taxi, into the busy street of Seoul.  His sunglasses blocking the sun as he looks up and walks into his lover's company to pick up his best friend for lunch.  He decided to make a pit stop at his lover's office before leaving.

"You know what Yoongi?  If we want this future marriage to work, you need to be nicer."

Jihye voice was loud as Jimin walked up to the door.

"This marriage is arranged, you really think I would be with someone like you."

"You're a real jerk."

Jimin heard heels clicking away, moving away from the door as the door slammed open.  Jihye walked out, storming, causing Jimin to smile.  Walking in quietly, Jimin locked the door.

"Poor girl."

Yoongi's head snapped up to see Jimin.  His glare becoming softer as he saw the boy.  Jimin walked over and placed a kiss on the man's lips.

"You okay baby?"

"No.  Jihye is taking this arrangement marriage serious."

Jimin rubbed Yoongi's shoulders, conforming him.  Jimin kisses his lover, distracting him from his stress.  Pulling back, he gave him a pity smile.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to have lunch with Taehyung, but of course I have to visit my baby."

"Tell that boy to cover his hickies, it's not professional in a work area."

"Yet here I am with all this marks you left on me."

Jimin laughed, making Yoongi smirk as he saw the marks on his neck.

"Anyways, I'll see you this weekend right?"

"Always."

Jimin smiled before leaving the office, meeting up with Taehyung in the lobby.  Walking out to the taxi, Jimin looked up to see Yoongi smirking at Jimin from his office window.  Jimin flicked him off before getting into the taxi, laughing.

"You have that man whipped."

"I do not."

"He gave me raise because you talked about how I was struggling to pay my rent."

"More money, why are you complaining?"

-

Jimin finished setting up his cam site, before getting a phone call.  Jimin groaned before stomping over to the phone, before looking at the caller id.  Reading the caller id, he instantly smiled.

"Hey baby."

"Hey, what are you doing at the moment?"

"Setting up for my show."

Jimin looked over his outfit, which one of his watchers bought him.  It was cute silk garters with a matching silk robe.

"You are still a camboy, even after getting with me?  You know I don't like other people to see what is mine."

"My cam shows pay the bills here.  Don't diss my job.  Anyways what do you need baby?"

"I need you to get ready, dress for a formal dinner."

"Ah okay, but I need to do this show."

"I'll pay what you are missing."

"I'll be ready in thirty minutes."

Jimin sighed, heading to the computer to leave a message for his waiting watchers.  Making a lame excuse about a family emergency, before heading to his closet again.  Dressing in a silk black button up, that Yoongi gifted him for his birthday, with black dress pants.

Yoongi escorted Jimin to his car before telling him what was happen.  Yoongi was going to a meet with his parents and Jihye's family, who wanted them to invite friends.  Yoongi explained that he know that they were going to propose the marriage, which is why they wanted to invited close friends for both parties.

"Why am I going then?  You know it upsets me."

"I need you for moral support.  Without you I'm most likely going to get stuck."

Jimin studied Yoongi's face, seeing the stress and annoyance on his face.  Jimin grabbed his hand, rubbing his thumb on the palm, causing Yoongi to bring the hand up to place a soft kiss on Jimin's hand.

"Even if you get married, I will be here.  Even if it's only on the weekend."