Chapter 1

Kim's  POV 

I watched Andy , my boyfriend , practicing in the court for his next match. He is a famous tennis player and i'm really proud of what he has achieved so far. My sister , Katy ,came to me and sat down baside me .  " Guess what ? "  She sounded very excited so I knew it had something to do with One Direction. She was a big fan and 1D was the only thing she talked about .

" What ? Are they coming to meet you ?" I said being totally irritated. It became annoying sometimes listening the same thing from her again and again . "No " she said ignoring my  attitude . " They are releasing their new DVD of Where we are concerts" she almost shouted with excitement.

I was really bored and had nothing to do so I thought we could go to the club together. " Do you wanna go to the club today ? " I asked . She thought for a moment then replied " Yeah sure... are you going alone ?"  I nodded . " I'm going home .... I'll probably come to pick you at  8 ",I said. That meant after 1 hour . 

" Wait ... even Andy is not going ? " she asked

"No , he has some important things to do so it will be just you and me ". I enjoyed spending time with my sis untill she brought 1D as the topic . I sat in my car and left for home , where me and Andy lived.                                                    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just so you can know .... Katy is 18 and Kim is 24.... I will try to update as soon as possible.... =D