Chapter 3

Harry's POV

"Come on  Niall ... It's 7:35 already , let's go" He was taking so much time to dress up , or whatever he was doing in his room . We are about to leave for the club , infact we would already be there if Louis and Niall were ready by now. Finally Louis came to the door and stood next to me .

" Where's Niall ?"He asked.

" He's getting ready since a hour , like he's going on a date or something ".Louis started to laugh.Finally Niall came out and said, "Ready ".

" Ahhh, finally ... I thought we would probably go tomorrow to the club " I said with a edgy tone.

We sat in our cars and headed for the club . It was 7:50 by the time we left.

*****************************************

 We reached there by 8 and the place was already crowded . 

People dancing and drinking every where. We went to the bar and had some drinks and chatted a little about the fourth album. We had few days off so decided to have some fun while Zayn wanted and Liam wanted to spend some time with their families. Niall and Louis cracked some jokes  and told about some funny things that happend while recording for the fourth album,which made me laugh to death.

" Your turn Hazz " Louis said facing me. " You've just been laughing the whole time , now make us laugh ". I was about to speak but a girl came and asked for photos with us . There were disco lights so it was hard to see peoples faces and this was good cause less people asked for autographs and pictures. After that we continued our chit chat for a while .

Kim's POV

We reached there and and sat on the couches. We talked about some stuff and ordered some drinks .

Harry's POV

We tried not to be so loud becuse than people would  recognise us more . While Louis was talking, I saw a girl sitting on the couch and laughing to whatever the girl besides her was saying.

" She's hot " I said quietly to them. They looked where my eyes fell and nodded.

" I think I've seen her some where , probably on the TV ".Niall almost whispered.

"You mean she's a celebrity?" I asked while watching her blue eyes . She's beautiful.

"I dont know about that , but I think I've seen her" Niall replied. We three were looking at her trying to figure out if we knew her. I think she realised it so looked up at us.We all started to look somewhere else so a smile spread on her face. 

" I think she realised we were staring at her "I said quitely.

Kim's POV

I felt like somebody was constantly looking at me so I looked up ....... Oh My God ! Harry , Niall and Louis were here .... I wanted to instantly tell Katy , but I stopped, I knew how much she was crazy about them so I thought to mess with her ... I didn't tell her.

" What are u looking at ? " she asked .

" Huh ?Mmm , nothing  . I want a drink " . I stood up. "I'll be back ". I honestly didn't want a picture or say ' hi' cause I had no interest in them, so I walked towards the bar, which meant I had to walk cross them.

Harry's POV

I saw that girl , stood  up and started walking towards our direction.

Louis muttered " She's coming for you Hazz". I dont know why I found it so funny that I moved backwards and realised I stepped on some one . 

When I turned back I saw it was her , the same girl .SHIT. 

" I'm so sorry, I didn't see .... " but I was cutt off by her.

"Are you blind ?" She snapped. She even looked beautiful while being angry.Dammit. She sat on a sofa , just behind her.

I'm really really sorry . Does it hurt alot .?" I knelt and and looked at her foot. She took off her heels to look at her feet. Thank God it wasn't anything severe. I took her foot in my hands to have a better look and then realised that she was looking at me as if I'd gone mad .

"What ?" I asked ." Just seeing it ". She chuckled. Seeing her smile made a smile on my face too.

" Harry, you are actually caring " She said with a smile on her face. She knew who I am ? Then why wasn't she excited to see me ? or atleast ask for a picture?

"You , umm, know me ? "

" Yeah ... I mean obviosly " 

" So why aren't you , umm ... excited ?" I asked feeling stupid.

" Well because I'm not a fan and neither do I have interest in you or ONE DIRECTION ." She shrugged. I noticed that Niall and Louis were laughing at me but I ignored them.She wore her heel  back and stood up. She smiled at me and was about to walk away.

" Wait , I don't even know your name " I said slowly.  She smiled and I felt like my stomach was twisting. What's wrong with me ?

" I'm Kim " she said raising her eye brows. 

" Well I'm Louis and this is Niall " Louis said with a bright smile .

" I know that. " She sounded like she was annoyed . " I need to go , bye". She said in a hurry and quickly left.

" She's so pretty " I mumbled . Louis started to laugh.

"What do you even know about her besides her name ?" He said with a chuckle. I don't know but I felt really wierd . I felt like I really liked her . Shit . What if I did?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW DO U LIKE IT SO FAR ??? PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT... :D

and sorry if the chapters are too short... and sorry for spelling errors