Chapter 5

Harry's POV

Niall interupted her while speaking and told me that we should leave by now. I checked the time , and it was 11:20 .

I was about to object but he just left instantly. " Erm, you were saying ?" I asked , turning towards her. She let out a chuckle .

" Does it even matter?" She said with her eyebrows raised . At thet time I completely saw how beautiful she was with light brown hair, pretty blue eyes which were visible in the moonlight. Then it just suddenly hit me. She was there at the Burberry show or something , I don't remember clearly, but I do remember that she was with a guy . Wait , wasn't that Andy Murray ? And what if she is -?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Kim waving in front of my head . " Are you still there ?"

" Yeah " . What should I say ? " Uhm , so how are you gonna go home ?"

" In my car , whatelse ?  By the way , do you really have interest in people's lifes who you hardly know ?"

" Not really . Only in people who I want to know "

Kim's POV

The words left his mouth and soon there was a huge grin on his face showing his famous dimples. Well, I would be lying if I said I didn't like the sight of it . He looked so hot . Ughhh !!! What am I thinking about ?

" Well you're quiet confusing " I said almost in a whisper but he surely heard it and let out a laugh.

"Actually I-" My phone started to ring and cutt him off . I mouthed 'excuse me ' and picked up the phone . It was Katy. Oh Shit  I forgot she was also here.

"Hel-"

"Aaaaaaaaaa" She screamed. I knew instantly that she spotted Niall or Louis , or both. " You'll never guess what happend. I saw Niall  and Louis " I knew it " and I even talked to them and took pictures."  She was screaming on the phone so it was hard to actually get what she was saying .

Once she finished talking about that, calmed down a little ...

" And , erm, I'm already at home ".

" You what ? How ? " My eyes shot open . What does she mean ?

"I just met Alize and I grabbed the keys and,  umm I just went home. " It was clear that she was drunk . I could tell it fron her voice and giggles. And plus that she just left without me , leaving me in a club alone in the night . But I just needed to know that she is safely home.

"Katy , you are at your home right ?"

" Yeah , Ofcou-" She hung up. Now comes the real problem . How am I gonna get home ?

" What happend ?" Harry asked . I forgot he was here too. If I told this to some other girl she would think I'm mad that I forgot Harry Styles was stranding next to me.

"Nothing . Just that my sister left me here at a club and took the car with her and I have no idea that how am I gonna get home."

Harry's POV

She said it and a idea crossed my mind.

"Kim, I can drop you if you want " . She needed a ride and I needed to know her better , although I do know it will be hard to convince her to do that .

" Umm , Okay " . I was surprised at her response but started to walk out of there . She followed behind me . When I reached my car I remebered that Louis and Niall are still inside. I quickly texted them.

To : Niall

I am outside with kim --- no questions -- just come out with lou -- hurry

And within a minute they both were outside. They gave me cheeky smiles while coming closer and looked at Kim. They were definitely doubting it already.

___________________________________________________________

Vote and comment =D