chapter 6

Harry's POV

Niall and Louis gave Kim a smile and sat in the car. They both sat at the back so Kim was in the passenger seat. I started the car and Niall spoke.

"Kim right ? " Niall asked . "yup" she replied. He was about to say something when I spoke " where do you live exactly ?"

"Just a little further .Straight ,take left and there it is."

I nodded and concentrated on the road. As the turn was about to come a thought crossed my mind. I took a turn to Niall's house.

"It's not there ,you're going the wrong way " ,Kim spoke . "I know ,I'm dropping the boys first ." I said while the the boys had smirks plastered on their faces.

"Oh ,But my house was just a little further." she whined. About five minutes later we arrived at his house and Kim and I said goodbye and they got out saying the same and Louis sent me a wink.

Now it was just her and me in the car.

"So do you live alone ?" I asked.

"No " she replied looking at me. I waited for her to continue but she didn't.

"You live with ...?" I asked.

"Why does it even matter ? We will probably never see each other again so there's no point in trying to know each other. " She said and my heart sunk.

"Not necessarily . We will meet again, definitely. Don't you meet your friends ? "

"Friend? Since when are we friends ? Any ways my house is here .Thank you for the ride Harry." She said and got out of the car. I opened my door and followed her.

"Aren't you going back ?"she asked as she turned around with eyebrows raised .I didn't reply just went towards her.

Now I was just in front of her and hardly had a distance of 2 inches . Her eyes went wide as I started to lean towards her.

..,........................,.......,.......................

what is Harry gonna do ?

:)