chapter 9

WARNING THERE WILL BE SELF HARM CONFESSIONS IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU GET TRIGGERED BY THIS STUFF DO NOT READ!!!
And also there will be NO smut in this book whatsoever❤️ and also if you don't like that I'm writing about them, they are 15-16 in this book☺️❤️

Jacks POV

When we got to my house Finn was still sobbing. All I wanted to do was hug him to death but he didn't want to be bothered so I just let him be. "Jack?" Finn whispered "What Finn?" I answered back "C-can I show you som-" Finn cut himself off "What were you going to say?" I asked him. "Nothing. It's not important." Then I saw how he was holding onto his wrists. "Finn. Tell me." I said "Fine." He showed me his wrists and I looked at him and embraced him in a big hug. "Finn! Why would you ever do this to yourself?" I scolded. He never answered. I suspect it's because he never shows his feelings. My mom got home around 7ish and she saw Finn in my arms. "Honey, can you come here?" She called "Yeah mom hold on. Finn I'll be right back. Okay?" He nodded. I walked downstairs and saw her with the biggest smile on your face. "I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM!" She yelled "FACK IS REALLLLLL!!!" "Mom quiet down!" I could hear Finn basically wheezing upstairs from laughing so hard. "Hey mom can we talk?" I said "Yeah honey what's up?" "Finns grandparents kicked him out. His mom wasn't home when it happened and I need him to stay here till he has the courage to tell his mom what happened." I replied "Yeah. Tell him he can stay as long as he ne-" she was cut off by a loud thump from upstairs.

This chapter was shit😂😂 I promise I'll update soon. But I'm actually serious about the no smut thing. People get too butt hurt cause they say "omg they are way too young" yes I know but I make them a shit ton older then they really are😂😂

Love you all!!😘❤️