Chapter 21(ew im sorry)

Third person POV

HOMOPHOBIC SLURS

Wyatt and Jaeden walked back to the table, hand in hand, looking at each other with crimson colored faces. Finn pulled Jaeden off to the side.

"So, are you guys dating yet? Please say yes oh my god," Finn was jumping up and down.

"No, Finn. We are NOT dating. We never will be. He is not gay, or even bi as a matter of fact. He likes vagina, not dick," Jaeden sighed. "But that's just life I guess."

Jaeden walked away, frowning, but he smiled when he saw Wyatt looking over at him. Finn on the other hand didn't smile. He was mad. He told Wyatt to release any and all feelings that he had. Finns guessing that he didn't do that either.

Jack on the other hand was completely fine. His two best friends weren't fighting anymore, his boyfriend wasn't in the hospital, and his boyfriend is also living with him.

Finn came back to sit down. He wrapped his arms around Jack and they talked while the other two ate their ice cream.

About five minutes later, Finn got a text. It was from a random number, but he could clearly tell that it was his soon to be step dad who was most likely drunk.

• 1-809-234-4825- Heyyyyyy faggot. You likeyy boyysssbdhss. You bastard.
(random number.)

Finn just ignored it. He didn't live with them anymore, so there was absolutely nothing to worry about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey um

I have absolutely no excuse for not updating.

I'm sorry.
❤️
~faith💖