Chapter 10

TRIGGER WARNING

Finns POV

Black. That's all I saw. I heard Jack crying and screaming my name. And before I knew it, I was being carried away by ambulances. I woke up in a small room with needles in my arm. I saw Jack in the corner of the room crying his eyes out. "Jack." I mumbled "FINN!!" His eyes were still glossy from crying so much. "Finn oh my god. You're awake!!" "Yeah" I chuckled "Yeah, I am." One of the nurses came in and checked me for any more blood loss. "He's going to be fine." Jack sighed in relief. "But he will need to say here for a couple days. Do you think you would be able to stay here?" She asked. Jack looked up at his mom and she gave him the 'that's totally fine but I'm so happy you guys are together' look. Jack replied with a yes and the nurse left. But the thing is, my mom doesn't know about this. She CAN'T know about this. She'll think I'm crazy and send me to a hospital for fucking psychos. I told Jacks mom to tell no one. She said she would try not to. Jack was still sobbing but I was surprised when Jyatt walked in "FINN WOLFHARD!" Jaeden yelled. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF!" Wyatt screamed. "Sorry" I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you didn't know Finn cut himself making him faint.

IM SORRY THIS WAS HARD FOR ME TO WRITE TOO.

love you alllll❤️