Chapter 19

I haven't updated in like 6000 years oh dear.

Jaeden's POV

While Finn was out talking to that asshole, Jack was comforting me. To be honest, when I was with Jack I felt safe. I felt something that I don't normally feel with people. I'm not gonna lie, Jack is attractive. Very attractive. But he was Finns and I don't think they're going to break up anytime soon. I was still crying when we heard the door open and then close. "Jack? Jaeden?" Finn walked in to Jack comforting me. I could tell that Finn got jealous but he didn't show it. "Let's go get ice cream, you two. Maybe that'll help you feel better, Jaeden." Jack and I looked at each other and agreed. "Also Jack. Can I talk to you for a second?" Jack got up and followed Finn into the hallway.

Finns POV

"I know a way to get Jaeden and Wyatt together." I said proudly. "And how is that going to work out? Jaeden can barely stand the thought of him. So explain." Jack whisper yelled "When we get to the ice cream parlor, we throw them both into a room together and lock the door until we don't hear anything and open the door to find them sucking faces." I smirked. "You're an idiot, Finn Wolfhard." Jack said hugging me "And you're adorable, Jack Grazer." I picked him up bridal style which caused a squeal to come out of his mouth. "Hurry up Jaeden, before we both leave without you." I yelled, walking down the stairs. He ran down the hall and sped passed us, causing me to almost drop Jack. "Are you guys coming or not?" Jaeden said. Jack and I just smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah jeez I haven't posted in so longggggg😂😂 ALSO 1.8k READS OMFG. I didn't even think I was going to get 10! Thank you all so so so much! I hope to carry on this book until I run out of ideas! I don't deserve any of you! I love you guys tons! 💝

Love and light
-faith 💜💜