Chapter 20

Wyatt's POV

I got ready to go the ice cream shop. Making sure I had everything. Jaedens favorite chocolate, favorite food, favorite everything. I know I'm not gay but I want to at least make him forgive me. I waited for Finn to text me saying that they were leaving and once I got that text I bolted out of the door. I need to get my best friend back.

I made it to the ice cream shop before they did so I ran to the bathroom and texted Finn

Me: I'm here and I'm in the bathroom

Finn: okay. I'll send Jaeden in there to wash his hands and you guys will come out sucking faces:)

Me: okay. And I'm not gay!

Finn: yeah okay. And that's what I said. Then I met jack. We were internet friends for like 3 years and when I moved here we almost immediately started dating.

Me: ugh whatever.

I waited for about 5 more minuets when I heard the door open. I peeked out and saw them. Jaedens eyes were bloodshot and puffy and his nose was all red. I felt terrible even though I didn't really even do anything. "Jaeden go wash your handsssss" Jack said. "Fine" He said back. He walked over to the bathroom with Finn and jack behind him. Once he got over here I opened the bathroom door and Finn and jack pushed him in. "LET ME OUT" he yelled "LET ME OUT NOW" no answer. "Ugh" he groaned "what do you want Wyatt."

"What I want is my bestfriend to not be mad at me. I honestly don't know what I did wrong but Incase I did something that terrible I brought you your favorite things." I said. He blushed. "Thank you wyatt." He said " I'm sorry for making a big deal out of everything. It's just that my parents have been fighting a lot lately and I've been doing poorly in school. And along with that, we don't have much money. I guess I was just in a bad mood that day because of everything with Finn and him still recovering and my parents. I'm sorry, Wyatt. You did nothing wrong." He frowned. He had tears in his eyes.

"It's okay Jaeden. You can stay at my house for a few day if you would like. I can help you with school. I'll do anything to help you. I'm just happy to have my bestfriend back." I said and embraced him in a hug

"Me too Wyatt. Me too" he smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey ew that sucked.

But it's what I had time for today

I'm helping my dad put bunk beds up and school starts on Tuesday so I love that for me.

I'm going to try and start posting more so expect some more shitty chapters soon:)

Also I just wanna thank all of you for reading this book. I mean 2.26k reads? Wow. I just can't thank all of you enough. I love all of you so much. :)❤️

-faith<3