Undercover

Delilah's POV

"Serg wants to see you in his office." Danny says as I take my coat off.

I lay my coat on my desk chair and walk to serg's office

I walk into his office and my eyes land on Jamie.

"Close the door." Sergeant Gormley says and I shut the door.

"What's going on, Serg?" I ask.

"Well officer Reagan is working undercover with the Sanfino family and he needs a friend to join the operation. Both officer Reagan and Detective Reagan suggested you." Sergeant Gormley says.

"You in?" Jamie asks.

"Yeah sure." I say.

*10 Minutes Later*

The makeup team gave me two tattoos plus the one I already had

I have on a black crop top that shows off my fake moon tattoo and my '08/21/03' tattoo on my right shoulder. I also have on a white bodycon mini skirt, a pair of black heels with crystals on the heel.

My hair is curled my nails are painted black and my makeup is done with red lipstick.

I grab my white clutch off the bench and walk towards the locker room door.

I open the locker room door and there stands Jamie looking more handsome than ever.

"Wow." Jamie whispers.

"You don't look to bad yourself

"You don't look to bad yourself." I say with a small smile.

Whistles begin to come from around the precinct.

"I may be in heels but I can still kick every single one of your asses." I say wit a small laugh.

"There's a Mercedes Benz in the parking lot for you two." Serg says as he tosses Jamie the keys.

He gives us both burner phones and Jamie a wallet with two working credit cards and me one working credit card.

*3 Minutes Later*

"I think I'm in love." I say as I stare at the Mercedes Benz.

" I say as I stare at the Mercedes Benz

"Yeah, me too." Jamie whispers staring at me as if he didn't want me to hear him.

"What'd you say?" I ask with a cheeky grin.

"Nothing, let's go." Jamie says as he gets in the car and I do the same.

*10 Minutes Later*

Jamie parks the car and we both get out.

"Delilah, this is Noble Sanfino. Noble, this is Delilah Thompson a good friend of mine." Jamie says introducing us as Noble shakes my hand.

"Jimmy, your good friend is very hot." Noble says as he holds onto my hand.

"You're pretty good looking yourself." I say with a flirty smile.

"And she's flirty." Noble says winking at me.

"Let's go get some drinks." Jamie replies.

We all walk into the bar and grab a seat.

"I'll go grab us some beers." Jamie says before walking to the bar.

"I like your tattoos, you're just missing my name right here." Noble says as he runs his finger across my collarbone.

"Play your cards right and that might happen." I reply.

"What'd I miss?" Jamie asks as he gives Noble and I our beers.

"Delilah is gonna get a new tattoo." Noble says with a smirk.