Douche bags and Sucker Punches

Delilah's POV

-1 Month Later-

"Let's go see how Jimmy is doing at his new job

"Let's go see how Jimmy is doing at his new job." Noble says as he takes a hold of my hand.

*10 Minutes Later*

Noble and I walk towards Jamie.

"Hey, Jimmy!" Noble says excitedly as he squeezes his shoulders and then does a little guy handshake thing. I always wondered why guys do that.

"Johnny, how's my man working out?" Noble asks.

"How well do you know this child?" Johnny asks.

"Uh, well enough to send him to you. Why?" Noble replies as he places his hands on his hips.

"Cause I just wanna know if he's another toy of Bianca's I got saddled with, before she moves on and I've wasted a week on training him." Johnny explains and Noble scoffs.

"What is he talking about?" Noble asks.

"I'll tell you what I'm talking" Johnny starts.

"No no no. I'm asking him." Noble says cutting Johnny off as he pats Jamie on the back.

"She came by we had a drink." Jamie states.

"We sucked face outside of Sky Rockets." Johnny butts in.

Noble looks at Jamie and scoffs.

"You did what?" I butt in and Jamie looks up at me from his desk chair.

"It just happened." Jamie says.

"It just-it just-it just happened." Noble says before he throws the phone that's on Jamie's desk.

"You see that- that just happened." Noble yells as he points at the phone that's now in the floor.

"You get back to work." Noble yells at the other workers.

"You and Bianca would've taken a little more thought first, right?" Noble yells as he kneels down to Jamie's level.

"Noble I'm sorry, I didn't think that--" Jamie trys to explain.

"Exactly, exactly. You...Didn't....Think." Noble says spacing out the words.

"Ya didn't think to say something to me? Noble, how would you feel if I, would it be okay if, would it mess things up if? No?" Noble explains as he shakes his head at the end.

"I'm sorry." Jamie says.

"Hey, she's my sister I know how she can get but." Noble says.

"Ya know Jimmy could you take Delilah and go grab a coffee cause Johnny and me have something we gotta talk about." Noble says and Jamie gets up and walks towards the break room and I follow.

Jamie pours me some coffee and hands it to me.

"You gonna say something?" Jamie asks as he pours himself a cup of coffee.