19

-ava-

i slammed the alarm clock as i woke up in jack's dress shirt.

my head was pounding and he was still sleeping.

my hair was messy as fuck and i was still wearing the ring he gave me.

i smiled to myself, remembering last night,

it was one of the best days of my life,

and i can't thank jack enough.

i ran my hands through his hair and kissed his forehead as he started to wake up.

"morning sleepy head." i smiled a bit.

"good morning baby girl." he said in his morning voice.

i got up and looked in the mirror and smirked as i peeped the hickey's on my neck then the champagne and glasses to the side.

jack got up and put his arms around my waist,

"your presents are still not done." he mumbled.

"yes they are. You've spent way over $20,000 on me." i said.

"nope. shopping spree and dinner." he added.

"nope. because your birthday is in one month so i'm gonna give you the best birthday ever." i bit my lip.

"Don't bite your lip. you know how much that turns me on." he said.

We ended up going home later in the afternoon,

"Baby? Did you check Twitter?" Jack asked.

"Hm? Oh, no. Why?" I asked.

I went onto Twitter and checked my feed all I see were birthday wishes and some edits.

Then, I came across some angry tweets from Madison.

@madisonbeer: lol jack you're spoiling her and treating her like royalty but we all know you don't really love her😭 @jackgilinsky

@madisonbeer: and stop playing this innocent game. you're not the victim and since when were you relevant? sweetie, you're dating jack gilinsky which doesn't mean shit🙄 @avalucas

@jackgilinsky: first off fuck out of my love life, second off, don't fuck with my girlfriend because she did nothing to you. And Ivlove her way more than I ever loved you. Next @ or text and i am filing a restraining order against you😪 @madisonbeer

@avalucas: madison, please shut the fuck up and stay out of my feed. if you're salty jack spent more money on me then he ever spent on you, too bad. and sorry that you didn't get invited to the party. no hoes allowed😘

I'm done with her messing with Jack and I.

She's had her fun with Jack and she's cheated on him twice then had the nerve to say that he was seeing other people while they were in a relationship.

I walked to the kitchen to grab a bag of chips and a glass of lemonade but instead jack is in there trying to make a pizza.

"Extra cheese or no?" he asked.

"Extra cheese please." I smiled.

He put the pizza in the oven and sat next to me.

"Don't let it get to you baby." he said rubbing my thigh.

"It's not that. I got an email from Julie, and she said Cameron and I are gonna be in New York for a while." I said focusing on my computer.

"A while as in...?" He wanted me to proceed.

"Up to 2 weeks." I frowned.

"Hey at least it's not a month." he said.

"Yeah, that's true." I said.

"Anyways what's the plan for tomorrow?" He asked.

"Well I have a meeting at 10, then i'm gonna go to the mall and grocery shopping with Cameron and the rest of the day i'm all yours except for dinner because I invited our friends over. You?" I smiled.

"Wow pretty busy day mama. Well I have a studio session at 11 then i'm heading downtown for a little shoot and after that i'm gonna be chilling with sammy back here." he answered.

"Ah my baby is busy." I said.

"when am i not honestly?" he laughed.

I kissed his lips then his cheek and i closed my laptop.