41

-ava-

So now it was time to find out the gender.

Everyone was outside while Jack and I stood in front of everyone, ready to pull the string that would reveal the color of the smoke.

Pink and it's a girl and blue and it's a boy.

Jack has need pretty indecisive on if he thinks we're having a boy or a girl but he finally decided on a boy, while I have stuck with my thought of the baby being a girl.

"Okay on the count of 3, you're gonna pull the string! 1! 2! 3!" Cameron yelled.

Jack and I pulled at the same time revealing pink smoke.

"It's a girl!" I yelled.

Everyone cheered and laughed as I hugged and kissed Jack.

We started to make our way back inside to cut the cake and look at the gifts.

......

The party was over so it was just Jack and I's families plus our close friends hanging out with us.

Once we got back to the house, I changed out of my dress and heels and into some sweatpants and a shirt.

My family changed in the bathroom into something more comfortable.

"Where did Drew go? I asked my mom.

"He went with your older brother back to the hotel. They were pretty drained." My mom said.

"Hm that's weird because I didn't even see Alex once. I saw Emma and Drew and that was it." I mumbled.

"Don't worry about him. He's a little worked up about the fact he's not gonna see his girlfriend for a while." my mom said.

"Oh what's up with him and Ariana?" I asked.

"She's going on her missions trip in a couple of days, down in Puerto Rico for the next few months." she answered.

"That's pretty heartbreaking considering the fact that they're inseparable." I said sarcastically.

Jack walked over to my mom and I,

"Hey we were thinking of watching a movie, any ideas?" he asked.

"Something scary." I said.

"Sounds like a good idea." My mom said.

We made our way over to the couch where I spotted my sister on her phone,

"Em, you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, Tyler and I are working out when we're going to see each other while I'm out here." she said.

"Well go meet up with him right now. We can hang out anytime but your 5 year relationship is more important." I joked.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Positive." I smiled.

She hugged me and made her way out after saying bye to everyone.

"Damn. Your sister is pretty hot." Nate said.

"She has a boyfriend and they've been dating 5 years." I answered.

Nate fake pouted as I laughed and got close to Jack for the movie.

"I love you baby." he mumbled into my ear.

"I love you too." I said.

——————

vote and comment please:)💓