21

-jack-

my clothes were drenched in rain and it was storming pretty bad.

I don't know what got into me but I feel like I made things worse..

I tried to come in quietly but my wet, rubbery shoes kept squeaking.

The house was dark and felt empty.

I shouldn't have done it..

-flashback-

*two and a half weeks ago*

J and I were doing a shoot in Nevada along with a interview.

Ava and Cameron were in New York for their conference and shoot as well.

While I was there, I talked to this girl named, Skylar. She was really nice and sweet so that night J stayed back at the hotel while her and I had some drinks at her house.

"So you got a girlfriend?" She asked.

"Uh yeah she's really beautiful, smart and amazing." I grinned just thinking about her.

Skylark gave me a small smile before refilling my glass.

Before you knew it time had flew and it was 11pm and I could barely speak english.

I giggled a lot and my speech was slurred.

Skylar got on top of me and started to kiss my lips,

I kissed her back and slid my hand up her shirt, looking for the buckle.

She unbuttoned my pants and took her sweats off.

The last thing I remembered of that night were her screams and moans echoing through the apartment.

-end of flashback-

I took my shoes off and made my way to our bedroom,

I took my clothes off and changed into a dry pair of pajamas for bed but something stopped me from lying in that bed with her..

I just sat on the side of the bed just mentally replaying the images and events of that night and how i could've stopped it.

I laid my head in the palm of my hands, running my hands through my hair as I started to tear up.

I turned around and saw her lying on her side as the pale moonlight shone through the window while the rain beat on the glass.

I softly whimpered and cried to myself why I did this to her?

I felt warm hands press against my bare back as she snuggled her head in my neck,

"i love you." she said

"i love you but we need to talk tomorrow." I sniffled.