Chapter 4 - Don't let them die

HOPPO POV

I sighed by hearing Deano's voice through the walkie. ''I'll go'' I informed the boys ''but I might need someone to back me up" there remained a silence. "And besides, there's an ambulance on its way. They'll make it. Just keep doing your bests." I looked at Reidy and Maxi one last time and then ran of to the Rhino to rescue the drowning.

JETHRO POV

I gave a quick look to Hoppo when he was trying to do a pep talk. He was right though. They won't die. They. Can't. Die. If they do, then I'll never forgive myself. "Come on Maxi..." I whispered to myself "don't die.. please..?"

JESSE POV

"We have to use the defib." I said. "They're both in a really bad shape, and we got only one defib." Whippet said "So what are we going to do about that?" He continued. He was right.  And every single person of us knew that... "We'll have to wait till the ambu gets here and keep on doing our bests." I replied. I gave a quick look up and I saw that there were lots of people standing around us. So yippie.... Don't they have other things to do? I asked myself.

DEANO POV

I was looking at the water to see that there were only more and more swimmers getting in trouble. Hoppo can't save them on his own. That's impossible. I understand that the boys want to keep on trying to save Reidy and Maxi, but I can't leave the tower.. so someone else has to go and leave them. The ambu really has to get here asap! "Guys" I said through the walkie "someone else has to go and help Hoppo. He can't keep up with helping others." I hoped someone else would go now. Or we would only have more trouble. "Okay... I got it.. I'll go.."  Jethro's voice sounded through the walkie, and I could see him running away from the place where the boys are. This situation is really frustrating.

WHIPPET POV

And all our extra help was gone again... Why can't people never be more careful. Now it was only me and Jesse trying to save Reidy and Maxi. "What happened?" I suddenly hear from behind me. I look up to see kerrbox standing there. He didn't have to work, but he was probably just swimming here. "They got smashed against the rocks after saving some people." I replied quick, turning back to Maxi. "I'll help!" He said fast and came a bit closer. "Who's in the baddest shape?" He asked. "Maxi.." Jesse replied with a very worried look on his face, while looking at Maxi. Kerrbox nodded before kneeling down next to me to help me save Maxi's live.

Sorry I didn't update earlier. I was pretty busy with working and stuff:/