Chapter 1-The Unaccounted Side effect

World Mcd

Mcd Aphmau's POV

"Hey Lucinda, why did you call us here?" I asked. Lucinda had asked seen me and asked me, Katelyn, Garroth, Travis, Levin, Malachi, Kawaii-Chan, Dimitri, Nekoette-tan, Dante, Leona, and Yip. "Ahh, yes so I made just finished making a potion that should help us communicate with a person dead or alive, possessed or not. So Aphmau could talk to Aaron...and no I don't mean Shad, I Mean Aaron." Lucinda claimed proudly. "Lucinda...," I trailed off. I couldn't find the words all I could say with a tear in my eye "Lucinda thank you."Your welcome, Now everyone here can talk to whoever you want one the potion works okay, "Lucinda stated. "Okay," we agreed. Lucinda used the potion and we saw Alina and Lilith ran up and asked, MOMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" "Alina Lilith wha-" was I I got to say before the potion worked I was about to speak with Aaron.

"Aphmau???Aphmau??" said a voice that sounded like Aarons

"Aaron?" I said with a faint gleam of sadness. I turn around to see him Aaron "AARON!!!" I an over to him and said, "its so good to see you again, I-I-I missed you."

"m-m-me too Aphmau, so what do you wanna talk about?" Aaron said very happy to see me.

"So our child Alina, she's doing well and has sad's UM I mean Shad's. Garroth he as we found out got Esmund's relic, Travis and me defeated the demon warlock, Emmalyn was kidnapped by Zane and Zane killed Kenmur in front of her, I went full fledged Irene to stop a wedding with a power hungry kingdom, Hailey thinks sword fighting equals a date, I saw some of Irene's memory's in Enki's Library, and that's about it," I say giving him a brief description of past events

"wow that is a lot, " Aaron said cleary stunned

"OH and I was able to talk to you with these potions ever need to contact me use one," I added

"Ok will do," He said

"awww the potions over got to go contact me if you ever need me," I told him

"Will do," Aaron replied

Mcd Katlyn Pov

I decided I wanted to see Jeffory. He meant a lot to me and I needed to see him. Then I saw him, Jeffory. "JEFFORY!!!" I yell at him.

"What ...KATELYN!!!" he yelled we ran to each other and hugged.

"I-I-I Missed you Jeffory" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I missed you to Katelyn," Jeffory said.

"So what do you want to talk about" I asked him.

45 Minutes Later

"...And That's about it" I concluded.

"Wow but don't you have go now," Jeffory Asked.

"Yeah but here," I give some potions "this is what I used to contact you. You can use it to talk to me or Abby or anyone," I told epically.

"Wow, thanks Katelyn," He said with big smile on his face.

"Your welcome, talk to you soon Jeffory," I say.

Mcd Lucindas POV

I go to quickly talk with Emmalyn using the potion. "Emmalyn here take these potions they will allow you to talk with anyone living, dead, or possessed. So if you you need to contact anyone use them. Here bye,"

"Thanks..... bye...???" she says clearly confused

Thrid Person

The group was hit by a blinding light and the were knocked out. Little did they know they were in another universe.