Chapter 3- La teens view

WARING LAID-BACK CHAPTER

Leonas POV

I'm the 1st to wake up of Couse, unlike the worst werewolf Yip, ugh I think of his name without gaging. I see the worst werewolf Yip and to precious cinnamon rolls, Dmitri and Nekoette~Tan. Did I mention how much I hate Yip, If I did then you know if I didn't I hate Hate HATE YIP. I decided to yell him up after the cinnamon rolls. "Dmitri, Nekoette wake please." I say with a sweet angelic voice.

"huh..."They both say

"Now time to wake up Yip with my sweet angelic voice, YIP WAKE UP YOU LOSER!" I say

Nekoettes POV

"OMI Dmirti, I SOOOOO want them to Date, hmmmm I'll call it a RELATION!" I say proudly

"You mean ship,right?" said I voice I don't recognize but it was a werewolf with green hair and ears.

"I still don't get this shipping thing," Said another werewolf, this time with red hair and two different colored eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" All four us shrieked,"Who are you?'" I asked semi-bravely.

"Ah my bad sorry, I'm Ro-_...Daniel, the one with the red hair is Blaze, the one with brown hair is Rylan, The girl with Mexican accent is Maria(or Elsa XD If you have seen Enchanted Ocean reactions to Aphmau starlight role-play you'll get it), and the girl with the blue hair is Dottie," Daniel said.

"Ok then.... I'm Leona, This dork of a werewolf is Yip,these two cinnamon buns are Nekoette and Dmitri, siblings,"Leona said

"Hey how do guys feel about windows?"Blaze asks.

I LOVE JUMPING THORUGH THEM!" Leona Ethtusiaticlly yelled.

"I find them pretty to look though," I say

"Well, I don't know with my two little werewolf brothers, We have werewolf-proof windows at our house," Yip noted, "it also prevents my baby brother (or sister idk) from sneaking out the windows."

"Eh, I don't really care one way or another. They do what they are supposed to do," Dmitri stated

" Well, I for one LOVE ❤️ BREAKING WINDOWS,"Blaze Told us

"I break windows if they Mi-Ria way," Miria Annoyingly said

"Well, We like breaking windows! ITS FUN!!!" Daniel, Dottie, and Rylan Said

Then all of a sudden Leona and Yip start arguing about everything

"OMI I'm so Sorry they did thi-_" Daniel interrupts me "Let me guess, This is a normal thing, right?" He asks

"Yeah," I replied nervously

"I understand, but just so you know I ship or 'Relation' them too," He tells me

"What do boats have to do with this?" Me and Dmitri ask.

A/N This has been hard to make especially since I have been gone late all week at an acting job and my sis has to wait for me to get home to work on it So thank  you for reading we will probably upload one chapter a day or maybe every other day also I see people say how many words were used so here there are 508 words to be exact.