MCD meets Mystreet Side Story: Garrance Kiss ;)

"Laurence I'm glad your back buddy!" Garroth jumped up and down.
"Heh glad to be here, Garroth." Laurence smiled.
"I totally relation you're Garroth and Laurence." MCD Aphmau whispered into MS Aphmau's ear.
"It's called ship..." MS Aphmau looked at her questionably.
"Nekoette said its called relation tho." MCD Aphmau tapped her chin with her finger in a joking way.
"You'd think her mother would teach her about ships.. or maybe they don't have them in that universe... HEHE ANYWAYS I ship them too." MS Aphmau smirked remembering something.
"Your zoning out are you ok?" MCD Aphmau asked, concerned.
"IM fine OH but em do me a favor and tell Garroth and Laurence that I didn't appreciate them stealing me and Aaron's moment during the R and J play." Ms Aphmau grinned.
"Ooooh Romeo and Juliet the play that William Castor Chicken Shaman Shakespeare created?"(Yes chicken shaman is Shakespeare in MCD don't judge.)MCD Aphmau asked.
"Er uh I think that's the one...?"
"Ok ttyl."MCD Aphmau waved. Wow she learned text talk fast.
"OTHER DIMENSION LAURENCE AND GARROTH! APHMAU FROM YOUR UNIVERSE IS MAD AT YOU FOR STEALING HER AND AARONS MOMENT IN THE R AND J PLAY~!" MCD Aphmau sang out but for some reason they turned bright red... with anger... frustration.... being flustered... or WERE THEY BLUSHING...
"WAIT A SECOND...! WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE PLAY?!" She asked looking from one to another.
Laurence started crying and shaking his head.
And Garroth smacked his head against the pole.
I put my hands up and walked away backwards all awkwardly....

DE END ME AND MY LIL SIS JUST WATCHED THE LIL MERMAID LIKE YESTERDAY AND I GOT THE SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD...
THE SEAWEED IS ALWAYS GREENER. ON SOMEBODY ELSES LAKE.
YOU THINK ABOUT GOING UP THERE.
BUT THAT IS A BIG MISTAKE.
JUST LOOK AT THE WORLD AROUND YOU.
DOWN HERE ON THE OCEAN FLOOR.
JUST LOOK AT THAT GUy WhOSE DRoWning...????????? -Zane the crab, 2017.