DAY 1: JUNE 4TH (pt. 3)

Noora had to admit that dinner was big success. The guy couldn't cook cocoa, but he sure could make dinner. Before preparing dinner, William had knocked on Eskild's door to hand him the condoms. All Eskild could do was smile and engulf him in a hug. Kollektivet was back on track, and they all shared a nice, comfortable dinner. William had taken them all by storm with his lasagna and nicely set table. He'd shooed them all out of the kitchen, as he cooked and prepared everything. If there was one word to describe William Magnusson, it was definitely 'determined', Noora thought to herself as she, Eskild and Linn watched TV as they waited. It didn't take too long, but the sun had started to set, by dinnertime.

Later on, dinner was over and William was finishing up the dishes as Noora walked up behind him. She didn't say anything at first, simply enjoying the sight of her boyfriend doing something as simple as cleaning. Something about him would forever be captivating. Even just his back, glad in a nice, white t-shirt.

"Hei, du," she wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Hei," he mumbled back, finishing up the last few dishes and utensils in the sink.

"Thank you for dinner. It was really great."

"No problem. I told you it was gonna be amazing," he chuckled, as he started drying everything off.

"It was, indeed. I think I could get used to get home to that on a daily basis. Especially that lasagna."

With that said, William spun around to stand face to face with her. With the hand holding it, he slung the dish towel around his girlfriend's waist, and grabbed the other end with the free hand. He was caught between his body and the dishtowel resting on her back.

"You could, huh?"

A simple nod is all he got back, but it was accompanied by a red-lipped smile, which made it worth every second.

"Good," he tugged on the dishtowel, causing her body to stumble into his; chest to chest, nose to nose. "I'll make you anything you want. Even things that I suck at - but we both know there's no such thing. I'm good at everything I set my mind to. Including getting 99-girls."

Even though she was so close to him, she could tell that the look on his face was way too cocky. But she'd always take a cocky smile and comment over no smile at all. She loved it either way. For providing her with such happiness, he deserved a kiss. All she had to do was tip her face a few centimeters, and her lips met his in a soft embrace. Lips holding lips, William continuously holding tightly onto the dishtowel. Feeling her against his body set him on fire, over and over again, since the very first time they kissed. There were still days, where he couldn't believe that he got to wake up next to her. Thank God he didn't give up.

"By the way," he gently let go of her lips, but stayed close, his breath hitting her face. "I was doing some browsing while the food was cooking, and I found a place that seems perfect for us. Close to both our schools, within our budget and lots of space. It's in Oslo Centrum. What do you say? Want to go check it out with me tomorrow?"

"Hmmm," she mumbled, nudging his nose tip with her own. "I have to help Eva with Spanish in the morning, but after that, yes. Send me the address and I'll meet you there?"

"Sure. You don't want me to pick you up?"

"No, it's fine. I like walking and taking the tram. Gets my thoughts flowin'."

William felt like he went to paradise every time she'd pronounce something in English. Her Norwegian accent was music to his ears.

"Okay, then."

Silence fell over the kitchen, as William buried his face in the crook between her shoulder and her neck. Slowly, easing her into the feeling, he stared placing loving pecks to her exposed collarbones. Did he mention that he loved her over-the-shoulder shirts?

"William..."

It's not like she minded, but Noora could easily tell, where this situation was heading. Slowly, she slid her hands up his shoulders, then neck, only to end in his messy hair. He kept kissing, sometimes the same spot, sometimes a new one.

"Since you like walking so much," her collarbone muffled his voice, but managed to make its way to her distracted brain. "Could you please walk into the bedroom?.." He kissed her right beneath her ear, sending shivers through her entire body. A chuckle came back as response, followed by a sigh.

"I don't really feel like walking right now..."

His lips finally made his way to her lips, tugging on them, as he dropped the dishtowel and put his hands right beneath her behind. "I can help you with that issue."

"Good, because I really like the bedroom," she managed to breathe out between kisses, "but I'm too tired to walk."

"Too tired to do stuff in the bed room too?" This time it was his turn to spill breathless words onto her lips.

She shook her head vigorously.

"Damnit, you're perfect," and with that statement out there, he picked her up, making her wrap her legs around his torso. The dishes were left to themselves, as the two lovers clumsily stumbled their way down the hall to Noora's room - or William did. Glued by the lips, and bodies, Noora was carried along. The next and last thing that could be heard, was William kicking the door closed, followed by the bouncing of a mattress, as something heavy landed on it.

It was only later that night that they realized that only buying condoms for Eskild was pretty stupid. But now way were they going to walk into his room this time of day. They'd have to steal from him, again, another day. So much for redeeming themselves and being the perfect roommates.