DAY 27 - JULY 1ST

Light from the lamp posts outside forced its way through the apartment's white curtains, joining Noora's night lamp in enlightening the room. The young woman was sitting against the bed's headboard, duvet covering her bare legs and her hands holding a book. Steadily, her eyes moved along each word, momentarily taking her brain to a fictional world. By her side, in almost the same exact position, William was scrolling through his Instagram feed, trying to entertain himself.

"Julian is in India with his girlfriend," he broke the silence, showing Noora a picture of Julian's girlfriend in front of the grand Taj Mahal.

Noora, way too caught up with her book, simply nodded and let out an "Uhum," before continuing her literary adventure. William, understanding that she was caught up with something else, went back scrolling, the screen shining into his bored eyes. Another few seconds went by, before he once more turned the phone back to his girlfriend.

"Did you know that Sana and Yousef are in Morocco?" He frowned, begging for his girlfriend's interest.

Another nod and hum, which barely escaped her lips, was her answer. She knew; Sana had told her at dinner on Friday. William didn't though, he was bored and restless. He gently put down his phone on the night table, before rolling onto his side, closer to Noora. As he looked at her with his deep, chocolate eyes, he placed his lips against her naked shoulder. No reaction. This lead to him burying his face in her soft skin, childish whine.

"Noora," he begged. "Love me."

Without even looking at him, she let one hand off the book and gently ran it through his messy hair.

"I already do," she said, though still distracted by the fictional world she was currently in.

Not satisfied with this brief sign of affection, he gently kissed her shoulder again a couple of times, before sharing what was on his mind.

"Let's go somewhere. I want to go somewhere with you, and post pictures of you in front of it."

This caught Noora's attention, making her put back her bookmark, before shutting the book. Next thing William knew, it was finally on her night table. Now it was her turn to look at him.

"Like... IKEA?" She asked, teasing him, but trying not to laugh.

He sighed, hopelessly, before removing his face from her shoulder and sitting up straight.

"No, føkk IKEA. I want to get on a plane and go see exciting stuff with you. Like Louvre in Paris or some cheesy shit like that."

Finding his explanation amusing, Noora let out a breathy chuckle, before hesitantly pushing some hair behind her ear.

"You want to... go to Paris? Just like that?"

"Ja," he scooted over closer to his girlfriend, turning to cup her face in his hands. "We've never been on vacation together, and I think it could be a lot of fun."

"What kind of fun?" She frowned teasingly, making him smile and shake his head at her, like he had so many many times before.

"Actual fun. Like eating pancakes and snails, and looking over the city from the top of the Eiffel tower." He paused to think. "And of course bedroom fun as well. We both know that I don't reject that idea." His point was emphasized by him leaning in to place a strong kiss to her now bare lips. He could feel her lips curl into a smile as he did. When he felt the need for air, he parted with her lips, before he started kissing down her jaw, continuing to her neck.

Noora smiled in delight, not needing the convincing, but not minding it either - at all.

"Okay," she sighed, pretending to give in, even though she was convinced from the very beginning of the conversation. "Let's go to Paris."

"Really?" His head shot up from her neck, looking at her with a wide, excited smile. He looked like a kid on Christmas, and Noora couldn't help but smile and push his bangs out of his face.

"Yeah, really."

His wide smile was constant, as his eyes shot to her lips, before leaning in to kiss her again. This time it was deeper though. It was more rough, yet loving like always, which caused Noora to slide down under his touch. She was on her back, William holding himself up above her as the kiss went on. Time was their's to manage, and there was no stopping them. Slowly transferring his own body weight from his arms, onto her's, he allowed one hand to hold onto her familiar thigh. Soft, warm, her's. On her side of the kiss, Noora was desperately holding onto his neck with one hand as the other slipped up into his hair. The tugging drove him insane, but only in the best kind of way. Getting more and more caught up in the moment, William allowed his hand to slide up to her breast, gently grabbing it, which was only covered by the white muscle-tee that she slept in. Yet before he could get a proper grip, Noora shuddered violently under his touch as her facial expression showed displeasure.

"Ouch."

Upon hearing this, William immediately lightened the pressure on her that his body caused, before pulling away from her lips and looking at her with concerned eyes. This wasn't the reaction he was hoping for, and it made him worried.

"You okay?"

Noora still looked off, but gently stroked the back of his neck as to comfort him.

"Yeah, I just-" she cleared her throat. "My breasts seem to be really sore for some reason. Probably because that time of month coming up."

Understanding, William nodded and leaned down to peck her lips, but this time being careful not to hurt her. Then he pulled back again.

"Want to go to sleep? Maybe you'll feel better in the morning?"

Noora nodded, letting go of his neck and hair as he rolled back onto his back. Then she rolled onto her side, facing away from William and turned off her night light. William did the same on his side. The darkness swallowed them both, but neither felt uneasy as they felt the other close to them. As per automatic, he scooted over to her side and placed his arms around her core, making sure that they weren't too close to her sore chest. As one last act of love, he leaned in and placed a long kiss to her shoulder.

"God natt," he whispered against her skin. "Jeg elsker deg."

Noora smiled into the dark. "Jeg elsker deg og."