DAY 25: JUNE 29TH

Life as new, permanent roommates worked out well between the two, young lovers. Now that it was summer vacation, and both of them were out of school, there was plenty of time - either together or with whoever they pleased. Both loved the other's company more than anything, but tonight was girl's night. Noora had left William, Chris and few other ex-penetrators behind, allowing them to have a guys night in the new apartment.

It was about 7 PM, when Noora knocked on the door of Chris' parents' house. Few seconds later, Chris opened the door, welcoming her with a wide smile and a hug. The smell of spicy, Indian food immediately got caught in Noora's nostrils, making her frown.

"The food sure smells extra spicy today."

Chris frowned, walking back to the kitchen with her. "You can smell it all the way from here? It got delivered like 2 minutes ago, and we haven't even unpacked it yet."

"Hm, guess I'm just really hungry. My stomach has been rumbling since I left home."

When she walked into the kitchen, she was met by hugs and hellos from the rest of the squad. Eva quickly caught up with Chris and Noora's conversation.

"How did you get here?"

Noora put down her black backpack, kicking off her shoes. "Tram and walking."

"William didn't drive you?" Vilde frowned. "If Magnus had a car like his, just alone a car, trust me - he'd be driving me all over Norway."

Noora smiled, shaking her head before pulling out a chair at the kitchen table and taking a seat. "Trust me - he wanted to. But like I told him, I enjoy walking and taking the tram. Plus, he can always come pick me up later tonight."

"I'll have to agree with Vilde on this," Sana started. "I wouldn't let my ass onto those disgusting trams if Yousef had a car."

After summer vacation last year, and his long trip to Turkey, Yousef had returned to Oslo with a new view regarding faith, Islam and Allah. Apparently, Turkey really opened his eyes and merged with his strong feelings for Sana. After a couple of months into Sana's senior year, and a lot of discussing the issue, they'd ended up together. Yousef had faith in the fact something bigger than them had brought them together, and for Sana, that was enough. His faith in Allah wasn't as strong as hers, but it was there and they were very happy together.

"I mean... I'm sure William would love to drive you guys around," Noora laughed, helping the girls set the table after they placed the utensils and plates on the table.

"William is the new Uber," Chris joked, making the other girls laugh.

"He'll love it," Noora finished setting the table, as they Sana and Vilde placed the food in the middle of the table.

"He better, because there's no going back now. I'm never even going to consider the tram ever again."

Sana winked, taking a seat across from Noora. Soon enough, all the girls were seated and were digging into the delicious food, as they shared stories - both new and old ones. While they did enjoy being graduates, done with high school and the stress it came with, they were also going to miss a lot about Nissen and the moments it had offered them. The conversations went on for hours, as the girls stuffed their faces with delicious foods and drinks. It went on, when Noora's phone suddenly made a sound, letting her now that she received a text. Unlocking her phone, she saw a notification with her favorite letter next to it and opened it.

 Unlocking her phone, she saw a notification with her favorite letter next to it and opened it

Just as she put down her phone, an unpleasant sensation of nausea hit her. This immediately caused her to push away her wine glass. Throughout time, she'd gotten better at drinking alcohol, and had only had a few sips that evening, but quickly decided that water would be her cocktail for the rest of the night. Wine definitely wasn't worth being sick now and the whole day tomorrow. At the same time, a slightly drunk Eva was making her way through another legendary fairytale from their times at Nissen.

"Oh my gosh - we can't forget that Vilde was totally obsessed with William, and now you're basically married to the guy, Noora," Eva pointed to her friend, emphasizing her point as the other hand placed a wine glass against her lips.

Noora laughed, nervously pushing her hair back behind her ear. She did realize that Vilde and Magnus were very happy together, but talking about William and Vilde still made her uneasy. Not because she was jealous, but because the old feeling of guilt would well up in her.

"Married might be overexaggerating a bit, Eva," she managed to push out along with a nervous chuckle. Not that she hadn't thought about marrying him. It just didn't seem relevant at the moment. As far as she knew, her and William were very happy with the way things were.

Vilde, slightly drunk as welll, just laughed and joined Eva. "I can't believe how crazy I was! Like, it's one of those things where I look back and really cringe at myself."

"Are you saying that my man makes you cringe?" Seeing Vilde joke about it, made Noora more lighthearted, allowing her to go along with the joke.

"Nei nei," Vilde took a sip of white wine, anno 2017, before continuing. "I'm just saying that Magnus definitely has advantages."

The teasing, mysterious look in her eyes as she said this, let the rest of the girls know that they shouldn't ask any further. They definitely knew enough about Magnus and Vilde's exciting sex-life already.

"Well," Noora grabbed her glass and raised it in the air. "Here's to us girls, and the fact that we ended up with the right guy - and not each other's."

The girls laughed, raising their drinks, alcoholic or not, and joined Noora's glass in the air.