Teaser

A/N : Oops almost forgot about this one! Ok, here it goes the second story which will be updated only on weekends, You will be getting regular updates since this is a pre written one. Hope you ppl like this one too. One of my favourite's (Actually every story I write is my favourite ;) ) . Just here to take you to a time when King, queen, Prince and Princess lived. So here we go for a short teaser for now.

A Girl is seen swinging from a Rope tied on top of the tree and landing right next to a handsome guy. The guy asked her, "who are you??" The girl who is dressed completely like a warrior with a sword on her belt replies, " I am Abhigaya Singh Deo Princess of Chaitanya Dynasty and has come here to get my rights back as the real heir of this dynasty" and asked, "who are you?" That guy replied, " I am Abhisheik Ruthra Singh Deo ( Dressed like a prince) and I am named after the king of this dynasty who ruled earlier. I think I can help you in getting your rights back in this palace my Princess" * held his hands out for her* . Abhigaya thought once and accepted his offer. A woman is seen coming towards both yelling, " Abhi beta where were you all this while? What are you doing here in this jungle come on answer me" * stops in her tracks after seeing Abhigaya* and said....

So who was that Women? How come Abhigaya the Real princess not in the Palace? What happened to her parents? Have patience and wait for the real deal! Now come on, start guessing what could be the possible answers for all these questions ;)